Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — false terms and hidden charges!
I opened a Meethaq fixed deposit account with this bank in January 2008. After 8 months of depositing AED 2000 I decided to pull the money back and close this fixed deposit. The bank ignored my request for 3 weeks and then claimed that the money I deposited total of AED 16, 000 is no longer available as they lost the investments. Then they claimed that because of the terms I lost this amount. Now after 7 years am receiving that I owe the bank AED 8830 on a debt card that had no outstanding balance! Is there a way I can claim my money back and complain to the authorities of their false practices.
More Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ADCB Bank - adcb harrasing the customers at the time of account cancellation 
- RBS (ADCB) - harassment by credit card collections staff 
- ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - liability letter (urgently required)
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - credit card issue 
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - credit card collection department 
- ADCB - noc letter
- ADCB (RBS) Bank - rudeness 
- ADCB - smart loan issue
- ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - credit card charges and bad customer service
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] - unauthorized deduction