Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankcredit card issue

I was having credit card with abu dhabi commercial bank, I went to bank to clear my full outstanding balance, I met one representative (In ajman branch) and inquired about my balance which I suppose to pay, they said deposit extra aed 200 with your total outstanding balance and our department will take care the exes money and you will get back after 45 days, I called after 45 days to adcb help line 8002030 and made request to get back the exes money, now this time telebanking representative told me that I have to pay aed 75 to get that exes money which is aed 168, this is all about negligence of branch coordinator.

Any help?

• Af
    AFTAB AWAN Nov 17, 2010

I RECIEVED A SMS REGARDING MY BALANCE BILL AMOUNT WHICH WAS 2012.49 AED, I DEPOSITED 2013 AED TO CLEAR MY LIABILITY. NEXT MONTH I RECIEVED ANOTHER BILLING SMS OF AED 25. I CALLED HELP LINE 8002030 AND INQUIRE ABOUT THIS AMOUNT. HE (REPRESENTATIVE) REPLIED ME THAT THIS IS HIDDEN CHARGES AUTOMATIC GENERATED BY THE SYSTEM. I ASKED HIM TO WHOM YOU PEOPLE ARE HIDDING THIS AMOUNT. I AM YOUR CUSTOMER AND I WANT TO CLEAR MY ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE HIDING MY LIABILITIES FROM ME?????. HE ASKED ME, IF YOU HAVE TO CLEAR THE BALANCE AND CANCEL THE CARD SO YOU MUST CALL US AND CONFIRM YOUR HIDDEN CHARGES, DEPOSIT IT AND AGAIN CALL US TO VERIFY AND APPLY FOR CANCELATION. ...

• Af
    AFTAB AWAN Nov 17, 2010

ANY CHARGES MUST BE INFORM TO THE CUSTOMER. SO THAT HE MUST KNOW ABOUT HIS/HER LIABILITES TO THE BANK.

• Ju
    Jumeirah Janee Dec 01, 2010

I sold the car to a man who took bank-loan for car purchase from his bank...it was ADCB bank, Dubai. the car was transferred to a buyer's name, I received an LPO and was supposed to get check the next day from ADCB... the Coordinator for all documents/payments was George Moosa, an Egyptian gay, an emploee of ABCD. He stated that check would be ready in 1day and he would send it to some ADCb branch in Dubai so we could come and collect it.

The next day when I was supposed to receive my check/money Icalled that GEORGE MOOSA to get the confirmation and the place from where we could collect the check... He started telling a long story that he has to go somewhere to get someone's signature, to come back...bla-la-la... yanni, telling it in a such stupid way as if he is doing a favour or he is so miserable he has to do his job.. anyhow, he said he would get my check today and promised to call by 1pm... never callled back... i got through his line--and he gave me any stupid story about where he would go and what he would do... 3 pm- I called his number and another man replied: "George is my friend and he is now at a very important meeting"...no need to say that ADCB emploee of the month never called back...

I had to call the car-buyer to press in him, george's office to scream at them... finally, after I said that I would take that **ing George to court, they promissed to try to arrange from my money ... TOMORROW...

So, the story doesn't end here... they called me to say that the check is at some Deira branch at 3 pm only next day...when I reached there the guy who was having our check left for the day (of course, tomorrow is December 2--big holiday for you, followed by Friday-Saturday days off and then Sunday holiday again)... we insisted to get the check today, and had to wait like 15-20 minutes till they arrange someone who could open the drawer of the guy who left for the day...

Definitely, I could get cash immediately so I decided just to deposit it in ATM machine... the DEPOSIT function doesn't work at all ATM... "When it will be fixed?"--Mya be tomorrow or next week.

SO, may be finally I will get back my money from ADCB next week, yannin 2 weeks delay.

George Moussa is Unprofessional, disgusting, lying just like breathing (is it a national trait?), time-waister... and apart from time petrol and money waister...

He certainly gave a very clear IMAGE about ADCB bank... or may be it's not georger...but all the bank is this level...