Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — credit card issue
I was having credit card with abu dhabi commercial bank, I went to bank to clear my full outstanding balance, I met one representative (In ajman branch) and inquired about my balance which I suppose to pay, they said deposit extra aed 200 with your total outstanding balance and our department will take care the exes money and you will get back after 45 days, I called after 45 days to adcb help line 8002030 and made request to get back the exes money, now this time telebanking representative told me that I have to pay aed 75 to get that exes money which is aed 168, this is all about negligence of branch coordinator.
More Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ADCB Bank - adcb harrasing the customers at the time of account cancellation
- RBS (ADCB) - harassment by credit card collections staff
- ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - liability letter (urgently required)
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - credit card collection department
- ADCB account - unreasonable freezing of account
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] - Credit card
- ADCB - noc letter
- ADCB (RBS) Bank - rudeness
- ADCB - smart loan issue
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - false terms and hidden charges!