Absa & Active Auto Vereenigingvehicle financed by absa

I suspect my spouse's signature has been forgered on the 'Release note and Acknowledgement of delivery' document. The document involves Active Auto Vereeniging and Absa Vehicle finance department in Vereeniging. Both the dealership and the Absa failed to show us the document that was supposed to have been signed by my wife and 2 witnesses.

The responsible persons who were processing the finance application is Millicent and Aisha from Absa Vehicle finance in Vereeniging and Active Auto. Fred Brehmen from Active Auto refused to show us the document and told us that he doesn't have it, and said that he send all the documents to Absa. Absa (Millicent) also told us that she doesn't have the documents as she have not seen the documents and mentioned in the email send to me that Active Auto can answer on the issue of the signatures.

If my spouse didn't sign the document then how did Absa approve finance application? And if the documents have been signed then who signed on behalf of my wife and who were the witnesses?

Vo
Sep 30, 2019

Comments

• Gi
      Oct 13, 2019
    ABSA Bank - Poor services @ Absa Balfour Park
    South Africa

Can they shut down the ABSA branches please, due to their poor service and most of their branches are under stuffed, they will you'd wait for over an 2hours to be assisted while little that's their will be just chatting with each other & giglling.

Oct 16, 2019
    ABSA Bank - App
    South Africa

To send a proof of payment is horrible on absa, honestly can there not just be payments proof of payment the customer selects one sends it done, and to search it on Google is also a lost cause.

We love absa but you have to think about the small things

• Mm
      Oct 19, 2019
    ABSA Bank - Credit card
    ABSA

Good day
    Every month I am charged a finance charge on my credit card on top of my already paid monthly instalment.

Could you kindly explain what this is?