ABSA Bankonline banking tvn sms delayed by 6 hours

Good morning
I've created a new beneficiary via online banking and I'm trying to make the first payment, however I do not received the TVN number via sms after a few minutes, it took 6 hours before I received the requested TVN numbers by that time the transaction is no longer active and I can not complete the payment . I tried again this morning and the situation is still the same . Transaction timed out and I still have not received the TVN number .

I am unable to pay the new beneficiary