ABSA Bank — fraudulent debit orders
Yesterday it has come to my attention that an amount of a whooping R89.00 was debited on 31st July 2018 with a description SHAZ MARKE SAGE [protected] .
I do not know these people who steal my hard earned money without my permission. What frustrates me the most is that I am being charged a debit order even though I did authorise this debit order. Please reverse my money and I do know what this to reoccur in the coming months.
My contact number is [protected]
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order