ABSA Bankcustomer services

K Jun 03, 2019

Hello

I have requested the assistance and help with regards to a certain transaction between myself and the Bank of Canada. I have tried achieving the help and assistance from the branches in Port Elizabeth, but their replies and assistance which I have still not received. I await an urgent response please, as I would need to be advised towards completing this matter urgently.
Mr. Kamal Naran
+[protected]

• Updated by kamal1978 · Jun 03, 2019

I am still waiting to contacted by a bank official to have my matter and transaction completed