ABSA Bankcredit card application

S Aug 06, 2019

I did an online credit card application on the 24th of July 2019, been sending requested documents about 10 times since, spoke to many different consultants who advised me that the application was successful pending documents verification as my ID is on my marital surname and bank statements reflected my maiden surname, I was then told today after about my 30th call that the application was declined. Your staff need to be trained properly as most of them don't know what is going on. Wasted so much of my time, customer service is pathetic!