Having problems with Viagogo?

Viagogo Customer Service Contacts

Rue de Lyon 109, 1203
Geneva, Delaware
Switzerland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Viagogo Customer Service. Initial Viagogo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Viagogo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Viagogo. Discuss the issues you have had with Viagogo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ViagogoPostponed concert

My wife and I reserved tickets for the Celine Dion concert in Glasgow's hydro on Friday the 11.09.2020, but due to the pandemic the concert was moved from Friday the 11.09.2020 to Monday the 26.04.2021, my case is that its a different concert on a another date, another year and another day,
my name is Michael Curley
8 owen stone street wester inch village Bathgate
Eh482sr
E mail, c.[protected]@googlemail.com
Account number, [protected]

Jul 24, 2020

Viagogo — Rugby tickets

I bought paper tickets from the Viagogo website for the Scotland v New Zealand game at Murrayfield, Edinburgh...

ViagogoTickets concert

I have bought Celine Dion Concert ticket in June 2019 for April 2, 2020 event at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
    The concert is canceled due to Covid-19.
    Viagogo wont refund the $317.20 I paid for the event arguing that the concert is postponed and not canceled.
    I told them I am 65 y-o and turning 66 y-o in November and certainly wont be able to attend the event in 2021 since I will be retiring in France.
    I am requesting a refund. For my opinion, the concert has been canceled and not postponed since there is no other schedule coming soon.

Jan 19, 2020

Viagogo — Inflated commission for tickets

I bought two tickets for $355.52 to Louis Theroux for the Melbourne venue on 19/01/2020 and thought I wa...

Jan 16, 2020

Viagogo — The horrible price that I was charged for hockey tickets.

My name is Georgette Roy of Fredericton, N.B. On December 30, 2019, I went on the Internet to purchase 3...

ViagogoRefund of concert tickets

I purchased 2 tickets in November 2018 for the KISS concert and now they have cancelled the tour. I checked my credit card details and have noticed that $484.02 has been taken out of my account. I have checked with Ticketek who informed me that my refund has gone to somebody else. HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN? I would like my refund to go back into my account.

ViagogoTicket sales

Ticket sales for official Faith no More events 06/12/2019 sold out within 2 minutes with real fans that have waited years not being able to purchase. Within minutes, they are appearing on viagogo for twice the price, meaning that people are professionally making money for damaging the experience music industry. We must campaign that tickets once purchased officially can only be sold on at cost value, this would make the whole industry of ticket sales honest and accountable.

Nov 29, 2019

Viagogo — Non delivery of paid tickets.

I bought two tickets for tonight's Elton John concert in Perth, WA via Viagogo. The tickets have not been...

Nov 12, 2019

Viagogo — Tickets for passenger

I bought 5 tickets for Passenger for 26 November 2019 At the Grand Arena in Cape Town on the 5th of April on...

ViagogoTim mcgraw concert tickets

I purchased tickets to the Tim McGraw COUNTRY 2 COUNTRY concert paid $950 for 2 tickets. When purchasing the tickets I was led to believe the seats were the last tickets available and where in the first elevation area 5 but when issued they in elevation 3 very last roof near roof with a face value of $101.75 ea
          Viagogo charged $730 above ticket price
          The seats were so bad we could not see concert and I was so frightened of falling down I had to repurchase seats at a cost of $500 to watch concert

Tim mcgraw concert tickets

ViagogoMoney for ticket sales

Sold tickets and they sent me an email saying they couldn't send the refund. They needed a different place to send the money. My bank is not on the choices. When we bought the tickets we used my email address. Margaret mccarron used her credit card. I think they are sending the money to my paypal address with Margaret's name. My name is Virginia D Childs IR send to my bank Sovereign Bank acct #[protected]. Routing #[protected] The prefer number i19921692. Please email me with any correspondence. [protected]@yahoo.com. The company is viagogo

Oct 08, 2019

Viagogo — 11x highly priced tickets - a rip off

Dear Officer, I'm Dhanushka a reputed doctor working in Geelong, Victoria, Australia. A few months back I...

ViagogoCancelled concert and won’t give a refund

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to both complain and request data you hold about me related to an issue about: Ticket Resales

The booking reference was: [protected]

The issue that I have experienced was: on 28th September 2019 at the Bristol O2 Academy the voltbeat tour was cancelled .

We are unable to commit to a new date due to the concert being cancelled ! It was Not postponed the site clearly said cancelled !
              We want a full refund . Viagogo are refusing us a refund and they put the phone down on us when we rang them, I do not wish to resell the tickets, I want my refund

The affect - payment £157.53, the money was taken from my bank on 23/5/19

The problem occurred on: 28/09/2019

I would like you to issue Full Refund, it is my money that belongs to me .

I would also remind you that I would like you to provide me with data related to this issue including related communications and transactions between myself and your company.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

Yours faithfully,
              Vanya Davies

Cancelled concert and won’t give a refund

ViagogoFederer vs nadal cape town

Good day,

My sisters daughter bought tickets from you for her mothers 60 ht birthday. You did deduct the money from her credit card account and the bank confirmed you did not refund her, then you cancel the tickets.

She also purchased plain tickets for her mother - in South African rand, the amount you deducted is a lot of money. Attached is a screen shot of the order ID and the amount that you deducted with your cancelled information. Since the fees has gone through please refund her, you have her banking details.

She now does not have enough money to buy her mother a proper birthday present.

If you want your customers to be polite as mentioned on your pop-up you should not take their money and then cancel their tickets. She saved hard for her money to buy those tickets.

I could love to get feedback my e-mail address is: [protected]@gmail.com

Regards,

Carrol Esterhuizen

Federer vs nadal cape town

ViagogoTicket sales

I feel the Viagogo ticket selling platform is very misleading - tickets I purchased for the Rugby ended up being 3x the original listed price - this retailer appears in your search engine without any reference to the original ticket price and with little reference to the handling fee until the very final stage of the transaction. Overall a very poor experience and I would caution all users to be vary wary when using Viagogo.

ViagogoWas penalized for ticket that was perfectly valid

I sold a concert ticket at original price as my friend could not go to the event with me. The buyer claimed that the ticket was invalid because it's not under the buyer name. However, I went to the concert and know that there was NO ID check at any point. Yet viagogo penalized me for that ticket and have me pay for a new ticket viagogo gave that buyer. I am confident the buyer just want a better seat and viagogo helped that buyer scam me.

Aug 02, 2019

Viagogo — Show cancelled but using excuses to not refund

Purchase tickets at double the price unknowingly. Show gets cancelled and horrible to deal with. They say no...

ViagogoManchester united vs inter milan - international champions cup 2019

So I bought my tickets and then right away got an email saying it's cancelled and that my card WAS NOT charged. Of course it's now on hold and I can't contact them because there are no channels whatsoever so simple requests like to release the floating transaction or to provide me with void slip or cancel the damn transaction for real, could not be done. Contacted my bank and of course it's always the merchant who's supposed to cancel otherwise I have to wait 14 working days for the funds to be back. It's not a small amount and I can't even have access to my own money. Scammers.

Manchester united vs inter milan - international champions cup 2019

ViagogoTickets and seating

On the 9 February 2019 I booked and paid for two(2) tickets to see Tom Jones at Vivary Park Taunton. After checking availability I booked two seating with good visability which was confirmed. Unfortunately, I cannot find the confirmation of this. Nothing more was heard until nearer the 14 July when I was informed my tickets would be arriving on the 9 July 2019.

Yesterday I collected my tickets and checked them only to find I had been allocated two General Admission Standings. I did not pay £158.13 to stand for several hours - my wife and I cannot do this. I have had two knee replacements and my wife cannot stand for any length of time.

I have made several attempts tp call Viagogo Customer Services who said they could not help me. If I sell the tickets I lose money - If I go to the venue we would probably have to leave early. This not only been a costly exercise but the service and communications has been appalling. It probably wont matter to anyone but I will not be using Viagogo again. My General Admission numbers are GA3115 and GA3116.

Jul 03, 2019

Viagogo — Sale of a fraudulent ticket on 11/6/19 for the monkees concert in brisbane on 12/06/19

On 11/06/2019 I typed into Google that I wanted to buy a ticket to the Monkees Concert in Brisbane...