ABSA Bankcash send

On Sunday 19th I sent my son cashsend of R190 which he could not withdraw. On the unsuccessful slip he received it stipulated that the amount will be reversed automatically.

On Monday 16th, I went to my branch (main street, marshalltown) and I was told to give it a day. On Thursday 19 the money was still not in my account. I had to go back to the branch and a complaint was lodged (ref no. 3472004). Today is the 26th October and still the money has not been returned into my account. I called [protected] and spoke to Tsepang who told me that my complaint was close and she couldn't understand why if no why has even contacted me. She said she would send an email to some Annemarie and enquired.

For a big bank like ABSA, this is appalling customer services. I am not sure what is difficult to return my money because I show them proof at the branch and they could see from my account that the money has not been returned to my account.

Can someone action this immediately and return my money into my account before end of business today.

I am actually sending a copy of this to Hello Peter as I feel this is a case of neglect from ABSA.