ABSA Bankaca sanlan (absa) pension fund payout

N May 27, 2019

I'm Mazibuko Ntswaki I'd no [protected] cell number [protected].I applied for my Pension end of March and filled all required forms told it will payout within 21days.April I made a follow up and was told one of aca sanlan incompetent staff member did not take it out on the system I tried to understand.I was assisted by Reuben on this number 0860100380 who promised me it will pay out before end of the week so the whole April I have been calling with my airtime making follow ups but told same lame story but now it's May still not assisted then I talked with kgomolemo on this number 0112861352 and now they say sars is delaying on their side from 1st of may now is on the 27th of May 2019 and she promised to give me feedback but never did. Please help me as this is my money that I am intittled to.