Absa & Active Auto Vereeniging — vehicle financed by absa
I suspect my spouse's signature has been forgered on the 'Release note and Acknowledgement of delivery' document. The document involves Active Auto Vereeniging and Absa Vehicle finance department in Vereeniging. Both the dealership and the Absa failed to show us the document that was supposed to have been signed by my wife and 2 witnesses.
The responsible persons who were processing the finance application is Millicent and Aisha from Absa Vehicle finance in Vereeniging and Active Auto. Fred Brehmen from Active Auto refused to show us the document and told us that he doesn't have it, and said that he send all the documents to Absa. Absa (Millicent) also told us that she doesn't have the documents as she have not seen the documents and mentioned in the email send to me that Active Auto can answer on the issue of the signatures.
If my spouse didn't sign the document then how did Absa approve finance application? And if the documents have been signed then who signed on behalf of my wife and who were the witnesses?
More Absa & Active Auto Vereeniging Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order