Abella Mayfairskin balance advanced anti-wrinkle cream

B

I February I ordered the free trial of the above mentioned product for which i will pay a shipping cost of $3.95, no where on your web site was there anything about a mandatory 14 day trial, I never received any notification about future automatic shipments, it is less than 14 days since I received the free trial, to-day I received one of your products and checking my bank account I noticed that I was billed for $197.70, if this is a monthly delivery I will like to cancel this transaction and returned this skin balance cream that i just received and be reimbursed the sum of $197.70

emanuel.[protected]@live.com
Emanuel St Martin
51094 Rue Beamish [protected]
Pierrefonds, h8z3a8

• Ka
    Kandi3 Dec 24, 2018

They are scamming us all. If you want to get your money back tell them you are going to the police don’t settle for a partial refund tell them you want all of your money back. They have no choice but to give you your money back.

• Je
    Jennie Thimmana Sep 01, 2017

Emanuel St Martin & Cathy Emms: I have just been charged the C$191.40 for this "free sample". I had also ordered a "free sample" of another product and got charged C$183.03. One was SkinBalance Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Cream and the other was Advanced Skin Anti-Wrinkle Serum. I honestly thought I was ordering "free samples". After getting charged these ridiculous prices, I called the company and was told that they were not "free" samples and that after the 14-day trial period, I have to pay for them!! I don't remember reading or accepting the terms & conditions, but I guess I must have in order to complete the order for "free samples". Boy was I stupid!! There is no way I can get out of these charges now!! The bottles are still sealed - I haven't even tried them. I now have a lot of "anti-wrinkle" stuff I don't need. If anyone has been able to get a refund, please, please let me know.

• Ca
    Cathy Emms Jun 06, 2017

This is a scam. You are charged a small fee to have a " free sample" shipped to you, then you start to receive " automatic shipments" and the charge for the cream $197.90. Cannot even send it back as there is no return address on the box. Do not get a free sample from this company!!!
    Cathy Emms