ABC Financial ServicesMyiclubonline

This company is ruthless. I have been trying to cancel my gym membership for several weeks due to moving out of state. ABC financial requests that I send them my new job acceptance letter, which I did. They still refuse to cancel. Next, I sent them bills I have received with my new out of state address, and yet they still refuse to cancel. If you stop paying they will threaten to send your missed payments to a collection agency and ruin your credit. I am not sure what to do anymore other than hire a lawyer.

RESOLVED

• ABC Financial Services's response · Jan 09, 2017

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. We would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, we were not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email our member support team at [email protected] with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number that is listed on your account so that we may look into this for you.

Customer Relationship Specialist