Abans RathmalanaAir conditioner

W May 15, 2019

I purchased a 24000 btu ac feom abans rathmalana and I changed it to a 18000 btu but im supposed to get my balance money of 29000 on the 14 th of may which they promised to give it on but today is th 16th and they are ignorin me nd not answerin my calls I have a letter with th signature sayin im gettin it on th 14th this is not right. abans is a multi million company but u dont have 29000 to give me this is ridiculous I waited over a week for this but still I havnt received anything please look into this my name is blair oliver [protected]