AB Gaming & Liquor Logo

AB Gaming & Liquor

Having problems with AB Gaming & Liquor?

AB Gaming & Liquor Customer Service Contacts

50 Corriveau Ave. St
Albert, Alberta
Canada - T8N 3T5

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AB Gaming & Liquor Customer Service. Initial AB Gaming & Liquor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AB Gaming & Liquor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AB Gaming & Liquor. Discuss the issues you have had with AB Gaming & Liquor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Alberta Gaming and Liquor CommissionCovering up fraud

Alberta Gaming has been covering up 649 fraud for over 25 years, I had a 649 ticket stolen from me that was worth over 5 million dollar and Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission is covering it up because they don't want to pay me out and don't want the bad publicity.

• Cy
      cylo Sep 26, 2012

I believe you, the whole gambling thing is a fraud. I will share my story with you, I have been playing the same numbers for about 10 years, well one weekend I decided not to play MY numbers, instead i picked a quick pick, well, guess what, 5 out of 6 of MY numbers came out, so I lost out on the money. But don't you think it is suspicious when something like that happens? I think the computers have a way of weeding out the numbers that haven't been played by the people for the draws, that's why hardly anyone wins and that's why I didn't win. Ever since computers have come out, we have been scammed more then ever. I wish you luck in your fight against these crooks. I think EVERYONE should know about this.