Having problems with NPR?

NPR Customer Service Contacts

212-35 42nd Avenue #610704
Bayside, New York
Alternate Possible Contact Address
2037 Lemoine Ave # 155, Fort Lee, NJ07024

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NPR Customer Service. Initial NPR complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NPR above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NPR. Discuss the issues you have had with NPR and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

NPR Department of Records — Fake winnings of sum of money and pay a fee to ship to me.

The scamers our getting better at scamming people I tired of sending money for a prize and not getting it I...

Carnation

NPR Department of RecordsFraud

National Prize Register
Accounts Receivable Division
212-35 42 and Avenue #610704
Bay side, NY 11361
Keeps sending me letters saying I won 1, 800, 000.00 dollars N they want me to send them $19.95 check or money order for the money to be released to me garenteed verified for Accuracy Myrick with a code no.
[protected] why should I have to pay money if I won money.

Fraud

• Ke
      Kermie Long Jan 12, 2016

I received the same letter today [protected] stating that it's my second notice to respond and it is sad the time people put in trying to prey on hard working citizens

• To
      Tom Lowery Oct 20, 2015

I too have received these letters from NPR-Department of Records and have complained to the Post Office about its a fraud and a scam. But they wont do anything about it. It would seem it is their job to stop this kind of scam in the United States, but I guess they don't want to do their job. [email protected]