Aaron'spersonal property stolen and damaged by aaron's

I was a month behind on my payment and Aaron's came into my home without me present and removed the items (I have no issues with this as I know I was behind by a month) however when removing my items they also took things that did not belong to Aaron's (xbox controllers that I did go to the store and receive back however when receiving them back they were damaged. A debit and credit card . And 2 smart watches that have never been returned ) and damaged a laptop( cracked the LCD screen) they removed a fireplace and discarded the brand new TV sitting onto of it onto a bed face up. They removed a TV from the wall above a personal fireplace of mine. The personal fireplace was moved completely to the center of the room and every item (30 or so dvds) and knick knacks that were on my personal fireplace where thrown all over the living room floor. I contacted Aaron's manager and was told he would replace the broken laptop . However when I tried to contact him about it after the fact he avoided and would not return calls . I asked to speak to someone higher up about this matter and I was told there was noone else to speak to only him or the owner of the store . He refused to give me contact with said owner . To this day i am unable to get ahold of him as he will not return any calls and is never there when i call to speak to him. I have attached pictures of the damage left in my home by Aaron's staff .

Sr
May 23, 2019

Comments

•   May 23, 2019

No proof. Sounds to me like you are a deadbeat that is trying to get a freebie. No hand outs here, hoss. If you had made arrangements to return your items instead of triggering the repossession you wouldn't have been in this obviously staged predicament. Pay your bills.

Hope that helps!