Aaron'semployee

S Apr 24, 2019

I was in Aarons in 1724 Main St. Fuquay Varina NC Tara was on the phone out at the desk talking to a customet. First of all she was very unprofessional because she should have went in the office and customers was at the desk. Then when she got off the phone she was talking about the customer to other employees which i find very rude. This is not the first time I have been in there and she has done that. If nothing is done about this I will take my business else were and alert others. Because peolle have their rights to privacy even if shedont think so.

• Updated by Steam roller · Apr 25, 2019

You are an idoit Ii would send you no type messages privste or otherwise. You are as ignorant as they come.

kneelfist Apr 24, 2019

People have their rights to privacy yet you post this on here for everyone to see. You mention her name and place of work, the location of her store ect.

Steam roller Apr 24, 2019

@kneelfist She didnt care so why should I feel bad. You people are so ignorant.

kneelfist Apr 24, 2019

@Steam roller How am I ignorant little girl. You are a hypocrite little girl. You post about privacy yet you do not respect her privacy.

Steam roller Apr 25, 2019

@kneelfist You must be black yall stick together. She dont deserve any privacy. Thats why i took my business else where. Her privacy dont matter because she didnt care about their so I do t care about hers. Little girl

kneelfist Apr 25, 2019

@Steam roller I a white, but please stop sending me private messages using the "n" word and telling me you belong to the KKK. I am not a little girl. You are the one acting like a child. If you think I am a little girl why do you want nude pictures of me. That is what you are asking through private messaging. I am male BTW.

Steam rolIer Apr 25, 2019

@kneelfist Why should I. I am just staring the truth. These people do not work. They do drugs. Kill each other. I bet you are black. You are only pretending to be white because you know we are the superior race. Get a job you damn negro. Stop robbing and raping our women and children. Go back to Africa or whatever country you came from. Stop using welfare and for goodness sake, don't urinate on the seats. Flush the toilet. You blacks have disgusting manners.

Steam rolIer Apr 25, 2019

@kneelfist I only sent one message to you. The one about how lazy you people are. How you all need to go home and how you should still be our slaves.

kneelfist Apr 24, 2019

Little girl. Many people talk to customers away from their desks.