aaronswon't pick up appliance

D Review updated:

I ask the store in Parma on Snow Rd to pick up the appliance after waiting for 1 month to get the shelves for the fridge and and the the appliance were very dirty. I still don' t have the drip pans for the stove. The dyson they didn't bring the attachments, finally after 1 month Aaron shows up to ask about my daughters account without bringing me anything for which I had been paying for. I got fed up and call them last wednesday to pick up the appliance and didn't get a call back to find out when hey were going to come get the stuff. My husband call the store and spoke to the store manager Tony and he told us that he wouldn't pick up the appliance until he talk to our daughter, (NO WE DID NOT CO SIGN FOR THEM) HE TOLD US THAT BECAUSE WE WERE REFERENCES HE WASN'T PICKING OUR STUFF UP AND HE WAS NOT GIVING US THE REFUND THAT THEY OWE US. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THE AARONS IN PARMA OHIO THEY REALLY HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE ARE WRITING THE BBB TO FILE A COMPLAINT.

• P
      Mar 28, 2010

oh yea..the one in warner robins, ga isn't any better..I rented a laptop --got it home and it was nasty..cigarette smell..ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww so I took it back the next day--they were not happy but I told them to credit my account asap--I finally decided to get the dyson vacuum..
    it is a very good vacuum but too heavy for me!!! I plan to clean it up and take it right back.

OH..they messed up the paperwork too..they sent me a nasty gram saying final demand..
    HA I had payed up to 1 may on the computer which is much more than the vacuum..
    I will not rent anything like this again..a lamp maybe..but not anything like this..