Aarons Sales And Leaseharrassment and bad customer service

Me and my girlfriend purchased a computer from aarons in june of 08 setting our payments for the 15th of every month and the first month we recieved a phone call saying our payment was late this was approximately the 5th of august. we called the store and they admitted it was a billing mistake and said there would be no more problems in september the same issue arose. finally after the 3rd or 4th month i contacted Sean Hutten who is a district manager. He acted very sorry said he would straighten it out wich i believed he finally did. 1 month passed without a problem and then the phone calls started saying i hadnt made my payment these calls were placed to my work family and friends. Which i could understand if i was late but i never have been. today i recieved a phone call from my grandmother asking why she was recieving threatining call saying they wanted there computer back. We have never missed a payment today is the 11 of april and my payment is not due till the 15th. i have contacted the owners of aarons but it is a weekend and i cannot reach freedom corp or aarons sales and lease by phone so the calls will continue till monday please help me i am at a loss of what to do next.

• Ve
    VeryUnsatisfied May 11, 2011

I have to agree with you on the terrible customer service. We have 4 items leased through aarons, and 1 item already paid for. We was 3 days late but contacted them as to when we would be in. We recieved multiple phone calls in the same day from their employees stating that they havent heard from us and none of the employees noted our account. I found that really unprofessional. They later called my grandmother saying they were going to press charges bc we was late. When we contacted them about the situation no one knew anything about it. (go figure) That was a breech in contract for releasing personal information. A buisiness should be ran on great customer service, and dealing with aarons that is not what we are experiencing. I own a laptop which messed up a couple of times and is currenlty messed up again. We have a 60" tv which is messed up, and a surround sound system which messed up. When they kept my laptop, I did not get a loaner nor a discount for that month, and my fiance had to act rude with them to get a loaner on the surround sound. Seems like they cant and dont stand behind their products! Aarons did really good at first, but once they see they have your buisiness, i believe they quit caring about us as people and the products. When they do fix merchandise, its a temporary fix until you get it paid for, so that you will have to fix it out of your pocket. Its all about money to the company.