Aaron'sripoff

I Nov 01, 2018

Last year I paid off refrigeder. Driver who deliver to my house for washer and dryer and told me about club $10 dollars if problem with refrigader. So I went in Aaron's in Marion, Ohio. I told them to add it but didn't put on agreement. Just add and paid. So I called Aaron's about need fix refrigeder cause water still leak since they fixed last summer. So, I talked to store manager about problem. And she told me that I paid off refrigeder and paid off club for one years. I was puzzled and confused cause I paid 117 dollars every month on club and washer and dryer since last year. If didn't add for club 10 dollar I should have pay 107 dollars instead 117. That really ripped off cause she said it only for washer and dryer but it not on agreement not add it. I have paper show and it just said washer and dryer but not club 10 dollar on it. I know for fact it for refrigeder. My friend know cause he is witness and was with me whole time. Driver who deliver me that one know about it cause he the one told me about it and explain to me if one year past then can add more if you want it. I said okay. I asked Teresa when it stop but she wont tell me when it been stop. Then why I paid 117 for nothing. I feel like they owe me back what I paid. So, if you want proof of agreement paper I will like to show you if you want it. Thanks.

Cheryl Burton