Aaron’s Rental Dowagiac Michiganwhirlpool used dryer.

L Nov 08, 2018

I am a former customer of Aaron furniture of Dowagiac Michigan. I purchased a Whirlpoor used, dryer from them paid it off completely I made the last payment on September 4, 2018 of $53.29. I received a call today November 8, 2018 from a male caller informing me that I owe them a half of payment of $53.29. This male caller really upset me to the point of me yelling. I know I do not owe them $26.64 if I did why wait till November to contact me. If I owe them anything according to what he said then half of my payment would have been $26.64. After me getting upset and yelling at him he gives the phone to a female she tells me the same thing this upsets me to the yelling point again then she say I owe them a payment of $9.48 with their inconsistencies I told her I will pay the $9.48 on December 3, 2018 she hung the phone up on me I called her back. She said because I was upset yes, I was upset they need to get these calls right before they called people overcharging them. I never have received my paperwork or owners manual and any warrantees on the dryer. I hope I will never have to do business with this store again thank you .