Aaron'scustomer service was unprofessional

K Review updated:

My husband spoke with a man named David at the Aarons located at 1306 N John Young Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34741. He claimed he was the nights supervisor but he has absolutely no customer service experience. My husband and i have been experiencing issues with Aarons since we purchased with them. We pay on time. And they constantly change and raise prices on us without our knowledge. So we returned the furniture set we purchased and they have no communication within their store cause they call us on a constant basis asking the same questions. So the one time we raise the issue with the night supervisor David at this location he yelled at my husband became combative and even said he felt sorry for my son to have a father like him. That was so personal and unprofessional and unacceptable and no action has been taken to reprimand this man. And i think its unfair. The customer is always right. Even when theyre wrong theyre right and thats no way to talk to a customer. Needless to say we dropped all their services. Worst experience ever. Horrible man that works there. And i hope he answers to someone.