711 gasbad gas purchase

On august 26th 2009 at the hours between 1pm and 2:30 pm, I purchased 20.00 dollas worth of super unleaded. I drove my car to rockwall tx. About 7 miles from that, 711 store. I parked and went to work. The following day, I started my car and the car was just shacking and couldin't pick-up smoothly, finally it picked-up but not smooth, I drove it home. I called my mechanic and explained to him what had happened, he told me that I had bad fuel in my tank. I called the 711 corporate office and they gave me a claim number for their insuarance, when I called them, they told me that they will do an investigation and get back with me. Finally, after 10 days, I called the insuarance company and they told me that there was nothing wrong with their gas. Now my car is not running as smooth as it was running before I bought that cheap fuel 711 was selling that day. I wonder wheather anyone had the same problem with the gas that day.

• Vi
    Vincent78748 Feb 24, 2010

I had the same problem i bought some unleaded from 7-11 about 6gallons and about 5 minutes after running my car it started to shake and not pick up exactly how you explained, i then filled up my tank with super unleaded from EXXON and about 5min after it started to run smoother and pick up better . I have learned my leason about buying gas from 7-11.