The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved 711 gas — bad gas purchase
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On august 26th 2009 at the hours between 1pm and 2:30 pm, I purchased 20.00 dollas worth of super unleaded. I drove my car to rockwall tx. About 7 miles from that, 711 store. I parked and went to work. The following day, I started my car and the car was just shacking and couldin't pick-up smoothly, finally it picked-up but not smooth, I drove it home. I called my mechanic and explained to him what had happened, he told me that I had bad fuel in my tank. I called the 711 corporate office and they gave me a claim number for their insuarance, when I called them, they told me that they will do an investigation and get back with me. Finally, after 10 days, I called the insuarance company and they told me that there was nothing wrong with their gas. Now my car is not running as smooth as it was running before I bought that cheap fuel 711 was selling that day. I wonder wheather anyone had the same problem with the gas that day.
More 711 gas Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card