7-Eleven — customer service
7-Eleven Gas Station/conviencane store
2399 S University Dr.
I'm writing to inform you that customer service at this particular store is less than acceptable. The service continues to worsen each time I go into the store. The music is always turned up loud and the customers aren't able to hear the employees and on several instances I've heard the employees cop an attitude with customers telling them to speak up. It's just plain rude and horrible customer service. The employees also move at a snails pace and its almost like they do it on purpose to annoy or upset the customer. There is sometimes several employees behind the counter and only one employee working the register and the line is backed up to the door. The employees are laughing and on their cellphones while one employee is working the register. This has happened everyday since I have moved down here and I just wanted to let you know it's unacceptable and some changes should be made sooner than later. Thank you for your time. Have a good day.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card