360 Share ProUnable to use program!

E

After paying a lifetime one off subscription 360 share pro has now disconnected. It has run successfully for 3 months prior to the shut down. Unable to find a means of contacting for a refund.

• Do
    dorothy wragg Jun 07, 2007

360 Share Pro do not work!

• Ke
    Kenneth R. McColister Jun 17, 2007

On April 30 2007 I purchased a software download which supposed to been limewire for 64.80. Half way through the download the screen closed. So I tried to download again and thinking I was not charged for the first download was charged again for 57.43. Both downloads were not Limewire. I went to a Limewire page and was somehow redirected to these page and not knowing it got two downloads not worth anything and my debit card was charged 64.80 and 57.43. I finally got Limewire Pro for 18.88. Is there any way I can get my money back? I don't like getting ripped off.

• Co
    Cornell Lighty Jun 21, 2007

A couple of weeks ago I purchased 360 Share Pro and the download was not complete. I was billed $ 36.00 and some change, waiting for a page to command me to continue and nothing happened so please do something to correct this problem or give my money back I purchase 360 Share Pro with my debit card.

P.S Be advise I made this complaint to my bank.

• Je
    Jessica H Jul 09, 2007

I have now paid for this service twice (both "lifetime memberships" for a total of $80) and it has quit working again stating the "gnutella" software is being blocked by my firewall, even though all of my firewalls are OFF! The first time the software seemed to uninstall itself from my computer! This is the absolute WORST music sharing software and I would like to advise EVERYONE out there to please go somewhere else!

• Da
    David Scott Ekman Jul 10, 2007

I bought Limewire then I bought 360 Share Pro for $25 for a 2 year subscription with unlimited music downloads. It worked for a while then suddenly I could not get it to open. I've tried everything. Now I'm trying to find a telephone number to call customer service or technical support to fix it so I can download the music I paid for.

• Ta
    Tarnia Carlson-Taylor Jul 11, 2007

I also bought a one-off life time subscription of music downloads through Share Pro 360 and similar events such as those mentioned have happened. I have not been able to download through "sharepro" for almost a year. Additionally, an error message appears on my screen everytime I turn on my computer reading " a fatal error has occurred" and gives me a choice to send the error to Share Pro which of course does not work. A few months ago I contacted customer service via limewire and reported the error and have not heard anything. It has now been 8 months + and I still have the error message displaying and I am unable to remove it.

Can anyone help me remove this from my PC.

• Wa
    WAYNE M ADAMS Jul 25, 2007

I click the icon and a box comes up with the 360 share logo and thats all. The program will not run. I've paid for this program and can not use it. How do i reach the company?

• Za
    Zac Marc Neha Muraahi Jul 29, 2007

I click the icon and a box comes up with the 360 share logo and thats all. The program use to run but doesn't anymore. I've paid for this program and can not use it. How do i reach the company? I want a refund. I feel ripped off!

• Av
    Avril Woodley Aug 15, 2007

Joined in Dec 2005, paid one-off fee. I only download music and has worked fine so far. Contacted them via member's logon about firewall problem and came across this, hope it helps people get in touch with them:

Toll Free (within North America): 1-888-448-6887
    Outside North America: +1 514-733-2725.

• Ry
    Ryan Arnold Sep 30, 2007

my 360share will not even open up how do i fix that

• De
    dennis james sims Nov 12, 2007

I paid the fee for life time service and the program just stopped
    Working and I cannot get in contact with the company to get my money back.

• Da
    david Nov 21, 2007

I have had no problems with it... it works great.. if it does not load it maybe because your java program has been updated... the new java version does not allow the 360 share pro to work or even start... but it works great for me... no problem i have had it for about a year and a half.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices