360 Share Promembership

I tried to sign up for limewire pro lifetime membership. Once I downloaded it and submitted my cc info I was somehow directed to 360 share pro. I did not notice at first that it was not limewire because it looks just like it so I downloaded some songs but then noticed that it was not in fact limewire pro. I looked up 360 share pro and it has nothing but complaints and fraud claims. I am really kind of freaked out now because they have my credit card info. I logged on to their site and the support info to contact them does not come up. None of the support info at all so I don't even know how to contact them. I do not feel comfortable with this and want to cancel it but I cannot even get in contact with them. Can someone advise me on what I can do?

toothdecay Jun 18, 2012

Call 360SHare and they will send you a new program. Don't uninstall Java their # [protected]

• Na
    navanitha krishnan Jun 15, 2011

it is absolutely fraud
    they took money from my account and 360 pro is not even opening
    Don't even try to see the website

• Si
    singingcowboy55 Mar 21, 2011

I have had 360share pro for a about a year this time and have been not really had a problem till recently when my songs that I have down loaded come up with this frost wire congradulation message that comes across when I should be hearing my song I down loaded, Can you at least explain why this happens because when I see 360 to the right side of the screen I know that the song has that message instead of the song, I to did pay for my membership with yall but it seems as tho the ball is being dropped on yalls end when it comes to customer service...I have told good things about 360share to some of my friends, I hope you do not make me sorry for doing so..A response of some sort would really be nice that you..

• Jd
    jdb78 Jan 12, 2011

I have a brand new computer that I absolutely have no other trouble with until I try to use 360 Share Pro. I have the fastest internet you can possibly get. I am unable to downloads song for longer than 5 minutes. After this time period, it freezes up and no matter how many times I reboot or log off or end the softwares progress, it no longer works after that point. I have written to them, and have received no reply. They are a scam and a waste of money. I went to the same place I bought the software, and it no longer exists.

• mantloko Jan 11, 2011

HOW DO YOU GET A REFUND FROM THESE [censor]S?

• Pe
    peggy clark Jan 07, 2011

i sigh up for 360 pro share cant use it took my money cant download it yo usr it

• Wa
    walter long Feb 27, 2010

my name is walter long and brought a new computer. lcannot get reconnect iused password897701 and stil [email protected]

• Ro
    Ron Stedman Jan 29, 2010

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, 360 SharePro can only run with Java v.5.0, update 10. Java no longer supports this software.
    For those of us that have been updating our Java software, 360 SharePro will NOT run beyond Java v.5.0, update 10.

Clearly, 360 SharePro is NOT keeping up with Java.

360 SharePro is ripping clients off!!!

The question needs to be asked...DOES 360 SharePro INTEND TO FIX THIS MASSIVE PROBLEM?!?!

• Wi
    william b ransom jr Jan 01, 2010

dear sir i have paid for your spare pro download and every time i come on lime and the little face comes up on it for the 360 spare pro downloads. i put the arrow on the face and it saids sparepro downloads the thing won't work .before wen would do this the things would work please help me .thank you very much yurs truly william b ransom jr my e-mail is [email protected]

• Wi
    william b ransom jr Jan 01, 2010

dear sir i paid for yur 360 spare pro and when the face comes up where all the collum of the faces on the left side on the cumputer sscreen . i put the little arrow on the face of 360 spare pro down loads . its suppose to come right on but it dont. please help me all i want to do is make my cds or burn them your truly william b ransom jr us navy retired my e-mail is [email protected] om

• Bb
    B Bhalla Jan 01, 2010

I have already made a complaint about the charges which appeared on my card; then i was given, users name with a password; with which i could visit only 360Share pro, i tried to download even that (through membership-org.com) but no way i could download that; pl return my money back to my account; I shall be obliged.
    Thanks
    Bharat

• Ha
    harold fiero Aug 23, 2009

all above complaints are true for me too.

• Ha
    hasnerst Aug 18, 2009

this program better let me cancel or i'm getting a lawyer they will not mess with me. i've closed down thirty websites so far!!! this is only warning!!!

• De
    Delucagrl Jul 26, 2009

I am having the same problem. I paid for a life time service and now I can not even get it to open up. Does anyone know what the problem is with 360 Pro share?

!!! A very mad lifetime user!

Andy Jun 13, 2009

June 2009

Agree totally this 360Share pro thing is a total ripoff. No support, contact details etc. promises with no joy. Stuffed my laptop several times and still didn't work. Am chasing them fior a refund. But don't hold your breath. Am conemplating contacting the federal authorities who monitor and prosecute these sort of scams.

• Br
    brianinusa Jun 08, 2009

This was one of the biggest rip-offs I have ever encountered.There is so much spyware on there site it is unreal.Very poor selection, was not faster than other sites that are free.They claim that they have a 7 day refund policy.Totally false, I emailed them the next day and they were giving me the run around.Then they sent an email that since it was a service site, that they dont issue refunds.It is a waste of time and money buying this service.

• As
    ashraf abo-nahl May 03, 2009

this man is correct this program is so stupid and i think you people lie at people because you are saing in the site alot of download and we see nothing
    i need to download books, programs etc... i cant with this stupied program
    when i was using for free emule for e.g. it was the best.
    i paid Grand total: 67.19 $ USD for lifetime and unlimit downloads and when i register and i paid i found this stupied 360 share pro and i can't download from it what i need. if this is your maximum you can do then i wont to recive all my money without deductions because you are not honset with people. itried to call yesturday but you are vacation i think and i sent you two mails

• Al
    Alfredo Carmona Mar 16, 2009

I agree with everything you said. I did the same exact thing download what i thought was limewire and here it was 360 share. I paid 41 dollars for the lifetime membership. I got the program two days ago and i already had way too many problems with it. Not to mention the fact that paying this fee doesnt make it legal to download copyrighted music. this program is definately a scam and should be avoided at all costs. I called to cancel my membership and since it was within 7 days the lady on the phone said i would get my 31 dollars back but a 9 dollar fee would be theirs to keep. the number i called to cancel this stupid program membership is [protected]

• Un
    Unknown Feb 20, 2009

Don't bother it does not catch half the ### u would think it will .Ur better off with Windows one care ! Believe me

• Hi
    hiram pillot Feb 20, 2009

I've been having problems with the program 360 share pro.I paid for it online for over 60 dollars.When i go to the support page it doesn't even let me contact anyone.I want a rufund please.

antonio rodriguez Feb 15, 2009

I signed up for limewire and got this 360 share pro which did not give me a single song and I tried to email them with no success.I did get a phone no. but so far no one answers and I did leave my cell no. so I am going to wait and see what happens. All in all I feel I was taken and I want to cancel and get my money back one way or the other.So I agree that the people who are complaining have a right to do so.

angel23 Feb 12, 2009

360share pro sucks!!! they charge me a extra 26.45 dollars on my credit card, now how i'm gonna find them, no phone, no e-mail, nothing, can somebody help me? i need a refund.

sammyp Feb 03, 2009

I HAD 360 PRO SHARE OVER A YEAR AND BOUGHT A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP NOW NOTHING SOME AGENCY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THE RIP OFFS THIS CO. HAS MADE...

• Ke
    kenneth miller Oct 21, 2008

please cancel account this date

Janet Sep 20, 2008

I signed up for the same thing a little over a year ago. Tried getting some downloads recently. Couldn't get 360 Share Pro to work properly, my firewall is not the problem. I tried signing into member area & was informed my membership is expired. How is that when paying for lifetime membership? Can't contact them except through e-mail & only on webste & signed in. Would like money back but probably will never happen.

• Al
    Alexandra Sep 03, 2008

i want to downlade 360 pro share

• Fr
    Fred Aug 26, 2008

These guys at 360 safe share shoud be strung up!!! Typical online [email protected]#ers!!! I paid like many others for lifetime blah blah and now nothing not even news to let us know they are gone!!! Why?? Why?? Why??

People like this make me sick, absolute rip off merchants!!

lizlie rosquillo Jul 29, 2008

Please i want to get rid of og 360 share pro and stop collecting money on my account, coz it doesn't work everytime i try to download music on it. It say's that enabling to sharing and my cursor is working but everytime i click it doesn't working... So please help me get rid of it. It's useless to pay for nothing and not working. In short I would like cancel my subscription to you... Thank you so much.

• Ed
    edward fogarty Jul 13, 2008

i have just upgraded my c0mputor to a laptop and cannot transfer 360 pro along with i tunes and apple quick time
    ia

m a l[fetime member and am delighted with the download system for dance music

tommy young Jun 04, 2008

I purchased a lifetime subscription upon paying for this I was able to download 2 songs after which I started having a lot of issues with the site finishing the downloads, then my computer starting freezing up. Now I have to have my laptop reconditioned and fixed, because it will not even go to windows after researching different sites and downloads it was determined by best buys geek squad, that it was 360 share pro that caused the problem. Please be advised, this is a scam, I am still trying to get my money back not to mention out even more money because I had to get it fixed.

• Mi
    mickey sylvestre Apr 26, 2008

the same thing happened to me it was working and then it just doesn't ocme on anymore will somebody call and and see if these programs are runin corretly i mean come on!!!

!!!
    signed
    a mad BLACK WOMAN

james haire Apr 09, 2008

I have paid for life membership why is my Password and account not being reconized.

mark Mar 16, 2008

about the quality well there is a quality colum with 4 circles on my set up and with 4 you should get quality but sometimes its just a poor quality i sometimes get a song and it cuts off or is bad i then look at the lengh of the download comapared to others and the bigger download the better quality from what i see. after reading all these complaints im starting to think maybe its the users or your computer thats the problem. alls i no is i dont by cds unless there good everything else i get from 360 share .

• Ta
    tarmara Mar 02, 2008

I have had 360 share pro for about 9 months and i paid for 3 yrs and now cant open it so i am p*ssed.

lillie morgan Feb 16, 2008

iam sharing my 360pro share with someone .it's been working these past few weeks and now it's been three days sence it stop working.what can i do to fix it.

• Ki
    Kim Fairbanks Jan 09, 2008

our lifetime membership was 88.00 - however, we were unable to get back on the site after being billed on our cc. But not only that - the cc compnay - while I was disputing the 88.00 - told us that we they would take care of the 11.00 recurring charges LOL I was like what? 88.00 AND 11.oo per month! What a rip off...the third party billing co. for 360 said they would credit us a whooping 30.00 on our account...but that was all. So, if you have a good credit rating and you want these charges taken off your cc...tell your cc company that you're going to cancel your account if the charges are not dropped and their ears perk up and they will bow to your every whim.

TONY WILSON Dec 30, 2007

I have had ( 360 share pro) since 01,MARCH 2006....,And up to about four/six weeks ago i have lost the abilty to conect up.i get the first screen that says 360 pro!!then at bottom of square a small curser/square moves from left to right should come on !!!!but all that happens is the 360 share pro all goes off!!!!!!!!!!!......MY ORDER ID IS :::300320060301100314470::::
    GRAND TOTAL £24.76 PAID. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN?????

All i want is to carry on down loading my music ,,,many thanks
    DR TONY WILSON .....

• Co
    connie mcclanahan Dec 28, 2007

i have 360 share i am a life time member. i cant get it to connect and i cant get the mp3s to download what is the deal

lindsay Beebe Dec 22, 2007

I have had 360 on my computer for about a year and have had problems with it the whole time. I am so tired of haveing to call these people and trying to fix it. I think alot of people are being scamed by this company.

• Ke
    Kenneth Warman Dec 14, 2007

I paid for a 1 year membership for 360 SharePro and it will not open after downloading. I have researched the issue extensively and obviously many many others have had a complaints. This is not acceptable to me at all. People work to hard for thier money these days and to have a website take it from them and not fufill thier end of the agreement is rediculous.