360 Share Promembership

I tried to sign up for limewire pro lifetime membership. Once I downloaded it and submitted my cc info I was somehow directed to 360 share pro. I did not notice at first that it was not limewire because it looks just like it so I downloaded some songs but then noticed that it was not in fact limewire pro. I looked up 360 share pro and it has nothing but complaints and fraud claims. I am really kind of freaked out now because they have my credit card info. I logged on to their site and the support info to contact them does not come up. None of the support info at all so I don't even know how to contact them. I do not feel comfortable with this and want to cancel it but I cannot even get in contact with them. Can someone advise me on what I can do?

• Su
    Susan Penney Apr 28, 2007

Think we've lasted longer than others on the complaints board but had 360 share pro about a year now and it's suddenly stopped working, sounding familiar?! WHAT ABOUT THE LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION FEE? There are websites you can subscribe and download for free now... ok we may have missed the boat but hey, give us what we paid for or GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!!

David Bettridge May 01, 2007

I recently emailed you regarding 360 pro share. Thank you for your help. Unfortunately it is still not working. Can you give me their phone number so that i could contact them direct. It's very frustrating when you pay for a program and it no longer works. Thank you again.

Sarah Mcmullen May 06, 2007

I signed up and paid for the following membership type " Lifetime Full & Unlimited Access for a total of 18.97?GB plus movie codec pack" and ended up paying a total of £34.82. I now cannot log in as a member as my membership has expired! Hello lifetime membership, have I died? I cannot get in touch with this company either, so what do I do, how do I contact them?

Plz advise smb!

• Di
    Diane Raab May 06, 2007

I had the same problem, I couldn't get 360 share pro to work and I paid for the lifetime subscription... I deleted the sumuva[censored]

• Tr
    Trond Roenningen May 07, 2007

Yes, the program have been working very well, for 9 months, but now suddenly, it wont start, no matter what I try. What should I do? Btw, was trying to get Limewire in the first place, and wonder what went wrong when this program suddenly was installed.

Beware!

Danielle Swift May 08, 2007

My 360Pro Share will not open at all and every time I try to reinstall it won't work.WHATS WRONG WITH IT.

• Ju
    Juanita Coronado May 09, 2007

We paid for a lifetime membership and now all of a sudden, it wont work; wont open, cant get help, no email address, no phone numbers. Appears it just quit without informing any one, and stole our money. Do we have any options here? Anyone have any ideas?

• Sc
    Scott Keegan May 09, 2007

I have ripped off twice, cause on both occasions i payed for life time membership and did not get it.

• Mj
    M Jackson May 09, 2007

Well i though i had a lifetime subscription too dont know why it just stopped working if someone can tell me why would like to know how to get money back thanks

• 36
    360 May 10, 2007

This problem is due to installation the latest version of Java on your computer.
    Do the following steps to solve the problem:
    1. Go to “start” and then choose “run”.
    2. In the text box, type in “control panel” and press “ok”.
    3. Then double-click on the “add or remove programs” icon.
    4. After the list populates, scroll down to the programs starting with the letter, “J”. The programs :
    - J2SE Runtime Environment version 5.0 update 11
    - Java (TM) SE Runtime Environment version 6 update 1
    Should be taken off you computer. The maximum version you can have is version 5.0 update 10.
    For Vista user:
    Remove
    - Java (TM) SE Runtime Environment version 6 update 1
    Should be taken off you computer. The maximum version you can have is version 5.0 update 9.

• Gr
    Gracie Breward May 11, 2007

We have had 360 for a while now and all of a sudden it wont load up, we still have the logo's and shortcuts on our start up screen but when we click it wont load, what do we do??

• 36
    360 May 11, 2007

The solution for the start up is just above. You can email me for any technical support for the program 360 share pro.

• Ke
    kelly ahrens May 15, 2007

I downloaded this program last week, and believed it was bearshare. The program was installed and I paid for the lifetime membership. The icon appeared on my desktop, but the program will not launch, no matter what I do. I do not know how to contact this company because I was mislead to think it was bearshare.

Beware people!

David Steele May 15, 2007

Similar problem. Program was one of the best I've used when I downloaded it about a year ago. Paid the lifetime membership and now the program wont even open up. Tried different versions of java like their site says and tried deleting the program and reinstalling it but nothing works. There seems to be no link to their "live web chat" support and the only contact number is in the USA so it'll cost more to call them than to download a different P2P program. Anyone got any ideas?

• Fo
    found answer to fix May 15, 2007

I found the answer to fixing 360 share pro i called [protected] and they sent me to e mails on how to fix it and it worked i had to up date my java. Good luck.

• Re
    Rebeca Arriola May 15, 2007

I bought 360Share Pro and won't work, I want my money back. What the heck is going on?

• Bi
    Bill Becker May 16, 2007

Have had 360 Share pro for over a year. Worked fine until I tried it today. Can't get it to download. Paid a life time subscription... Did life mean the life span that 360 share lasts before folding up?! What a rip off. Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling using my login and passwords. Same thing... No download of program.

This company needs to refund all it's members money, especially lifetime memberships.

• Ra
    randolph austin May 16, 2007

I sign up for 360 pro and can not open it. I would like a refund. Please help! [protected] 64068 liberty mo. Kc please e-mail.

• Ge
    Gene Biddle May 18, 2007

I paid for lifetime 360 pro, now i can not get it to work why pay for something if you can't use it.

Thanks
    Gene.

dee May 19, 2007

You need to delete Java version 6, anything over 6 will make the program not work, go into add and remove programs, down to java version and delete anything over 5.0 update 10 must be removed, then the program will work.

• Ae
    aexander low May 21, 2007

After initial log computer crashed after first very poor quality download - unable to access site to make complaint or find out why I have been overcharged. I am now concerned that my card details are with what appears to be a very dodgy company.

• Re
    Rev.Diaz May 23, 2007

I checked neutral cause I'm just now researching 360Share Pro. I was first drawn in with page that featured Emule, "a p2p I've always liked" below this was a listing of several other recognizable Logos ,one being winmx, a p2p i used when i first learned to share files. Now somehow i found myself already sucked right in and checking this box, that box you know! Believing i was Buying a emule Pro and Winmx etc. etc. Later the bill came in $76.00 I admit to some very sloppy surfing that day and also procrastinated getting seriously into finding out WHAT did I get for my carelessness. $76 bucks later I'm seeking info into just whats going on, I see no lack of complaints. Interesting? Thanks Roy

PS had i got on it sooner i would have tried to stop payment, now I'm wanting the best of a bad situation. Best Wishes

Charity Dowling May 24, 2007

I was scamed by 360 also it was suppose to be 23. For life time I was charged 60. Now I can't even pull it up. I don't know what I'm suppose to do now I guess just forget about it!

• Ju
    judy hernandez May 26, 2007

I downloaded the program, i installed it, then IT WONT START UP!!! I went to 360sharepro.com/fix to get help did everything they told me to do and it still wont work I WANT A REFUND!!! HOW DO I GET MY REFUND BACK?

• Mi
    miguel May 26, 2007

This stuff sucks. I signed on on april i called like 10 times. Every time i call they tell me i need to install something new. I also cant cancel my membership. I needed 360 because with itunes i cant put music to my psp and cell phone.

• Wa
    Wayne David May 27, 2007

It is a shame those that run 360Share have not chosen to notify their customers of this problem but fortunately I found that by removing Java SE Runtime Environment Version 6 Update 1, it is now working fine for me.

Thank you to the person who submitted the work around.

Machona Matambo May 30, 2007

I was scammed by 360pro as I was supposed to pay £23.76 for two years. No total were given and ended up being charged £60. Now my bank tells me they are also claiming another £42. I want my money back as this is daylight robbery. I need to contact them but do not have their telephone number or email address. Can somebody help!

• Ip
    ipfreely Jun 03, 2007

The advice givin doesn't help. 360 share is a joke!

• Ke
    Kevyn Cheah Kok Chuan Jun 09, 2007

I purchased via online and it did not work after some time.

andy ford Jun 09, 2007

I had to do a complete reinstall windows how do I get proshare back.

• Le
    leslie sinclair Jun 13, 2007

My lifetime membership is not valid.

Denise Skinner-Smith Jun 17, 2007

We have suddenly lost our 360 pro share. We are unable to connect to it at all and there is no help available. We also wanted the free 'limewire' service and got conned into paying for this. We feel cheated by this service.

Denise Skinner-Smith Jun 17, 2007

I would just like to say I took the advice of Wayne David above and removed Java SE Runtime Environment Ver 6 update 1 and my 360 pro came back immediately after restarting my pc. Great help thank you.

• Pa
    Pamela Tomlinson Jun 19, 2007

After downloading 360 share pro, which I got sent to from mp3-freebie, AND paying for it, now it doesn't work. What a scam and lost money.

• Je
    jeremy Jun 19, 2007

Why is there not a phone number advertised as computers take for ever, this seems a little unprofessional. Just need a phone number is that to much to ask?

• Se
    Serena I Floeser Jun 20, 2007

We got a virus or something in my computer so my husband cleared everything off the computer and of course saved everything on disk, well anyways now we can't get 360 Share to work, what's the deal? We paid for this and now it's not working, what should we do???

John Walker Jun 20, 2007

Tired of 360 sher pro -- no contact service help - cannot get it to start up -- disagree with having to down grade a java update which i need higher present versions for more and better programs - 360 sher Pro need to be on ball -- quick to take your money but no response to help - "RIP OFF" -- NOT HAPPY!!!

• As
    ashley Jul 05, 2007

I followed these instructions to fix my 360 share like a million times and it worked great!

1. Go to “start” and then choose “run”.
    2. In the text box, type in “control panel” and press “ok”.
    3. Then double-click on the “add or remove programs” icon.
    - J2SE Runtime Environment version 5.0 update 11
    For Vista user:
    Remove
    - Java (TM) SE Runtime Environment version 6 update 1

...but for some reason, probably because i am really blonde, i accidentally removed 360 share on the control panel so it isn't showing on my desktop or recycle bin anymore but it's still in the control panel, confusion, if anyone know how to it back on the desktop, you can holla at me, thanks!

• Ro
    Rob Berkman Jul 06, 2007

Just as Lori reported 05/11/07, my 360 Share Pro just quit working recently. The shortcut is still there, and the program shows on the list of stored programs, but it does nothing when activated. Originally, I was trying to download Limewire, and got this instead. It worked ok, but stalled on many music downloads. It was a lifetime subscription.

• Br
    brian foster Jul 09, 2007

I am having the same problem with 360share it wont open or run. I've taken java of and try to open it and nothing. I've sent 4 emails to the company and no replays its not right taking peoples money and then it stops working. There is a phone number for 360share but its America it wont be cheap to phone them. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks brian