21st Mortgagehome loans

H

After sending in the mountain of required paperwork we were called and basically called liers because we made an honest mistake on our application. I told the guy to forget the loan we will go through another company. He was dis-respectful, rude and condescending. I spent 20 years in the Army ensuring that he could enjoy his way of life and he treats retired Vets like criminals. I hope this company folds like a cheap lawn chair. Karma is a B.

• Tj
    tjones0420 Jun 04, 2018

I am a licensed Realtor in MD representing a buyer who applied and was approved for a home loan through 21st Mortgage. My buyer(s) and the seller signed the documents sent by 21st Mortgage on May 29th and the entire packet was send priority overnight by FedEx, at the request of 21st Mortgage. I and the seller's agent was told over the phone on the 29th that the funds would be sent no later than Monday, June 2nd...Well it's June 2nd, still no funds, I have a buyer who can't move into the home he is purchasing and Sellers who are living in a hotel room because they were told by 21st Mortgage that the funds (proceeds) would be here today. When I contacted Jason, the processor handling the file in Ken Mullis' absence, I was rudely and abrasively told that they CAN'T and WON'T give me a timeframe as to when the audit and title work will be completed and the funds will be sent. When I asked for more clarification so that I could provide the seller's agent a more accurate response he had the nerve to hang up on me. This is totally unacceptable and unprofessional. I would not recommend this loan company to anyone!!!