1Ink.com — replacement printer ink
It may be a hit or miss with this company, but other review sites spew out a plethora of negative reviews. I ordered replacement carts for an HP8600 costing me $35.00 plus $5.00 shipping thinking it was a good deal since OEM HP ink would be almost $100.00. Unfortunately, 1ink's version failed to work and put the HP in "fail" mode. Phone calls to CS at 1ink tried to help, but on a hunch, I re-inserted the old carts (NON HP by the way) and the printer returned to "working" status. Here is the bad part... Their warranty is useless. I had to return the defective carts at a cost of $12.00 plus the original $5.00 = $17.00. Therefore, it cost me $17.00 to deal with this terrible company leaving me empty handed. Basically, they cheat you...stay away from 1ink!
More 1Ink.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1Ink.com - leaking ink cartridges
- 1Ink.com - ink cartridges
- 1Ink.com - do not use them
- 1Ink.com - poor quality and service
- 1Ink.com - spam advertising
- 1ink - bad printer ink
- 1Ink.com - ink cartridges were not what I ordered.
- 1Ink.com - my 3 pack color cl 211xl two blacks pg 210xl canon high yield
- 1Ink.com - canon 246xl cartridge
- 1Ink.com - ink cartridge did not work for my printer