Having problems with 1ink.com?

1ink.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 1ink.com Customer Service. Initial 1ink.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 1ink.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 1ink.com. Discuss the issues you have had with 1ink.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

1ink.com Complaints & Reviews

1Ink.comReplacement cartridges for hp 902xl

I purchase replacement cartridges order#660318 I first tried to replace them by myself after being unsuccessful I did not get an acknowledgement that the new replacement cartridges were installed as a matter of fact the error message stated to replace all 4 cartridge. I received another replacement set from your company I contacted queek squad and they finally told me hp printers are made where they dont accept non-hp cartridges. I am requesting to send this box back to your company and refund my money to my account.

1Ink.comink cartridge did not work for my printer

I purchase a set of ink cartridge Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow that cost me $ 61.12 the cartridge were rejected by my printter HP officejet Pro 6978 and one of the cartridge was leaking would like to send cartridge back and get a refund. Order number 6571370 purchase on Mar 26th 2020. The Name on my credit that was used is Mancha Alex O & Mancha Louis O this is wrong it should have been Louis Mancha only A mistake was made would like that corrected .I send you several email to you regarding this problem but had no feed back. Need to know how do I return Ink back to you.

Regards
    Louis Mancha

1Ink.comSpam

1ink.com uses third party commercial spammers to send millions of spam emails on it's behalf.
      The 1ink.com spam emails do not include a functional unsubscribe link in violation of US law via the CAN/SPAM Act.
      1ink.com will not stop sending you spam or remove your email address upon request in violation of US law via the CAN/SPAM Act.
      1ink.com is proudly defiant of it's position as one of the nation's leading spammers.

1Ink.commy 3 pack color cl 211xl two blacks pg 210xl canon high yield

Hi This is Mr. William Barber one of my black Pg 210XL after installing was working fine for 2 weeks then it start to print funny out of focus, smearing, skiping lines. crossing out lines I have replaced it with second black which seem to be working fine at this time I will see what happens after 2 weeks with this one all other are workking fine just bad one found it way in good well just thought you needed to be informed. If any other information needed
        please E-Mail me at xwillaim.[protected]@aol.com or telphone contact me at [protected]
        Your help and consideration is greatly appreciatied
        William W. Barber/xwilliam.[protected]@aol.com [protected]

1Ink.comremanufactured ink cartridges for pixma ts3120

I ordered both the color and black re manufactured cartridges for my PIXMA TS 3120 printer. Not only did I NOT get the black cartridge, but the color cartridge does not work at all! Request either a complete refund, or preferably 2 new cartridges. PLEASE SEND ASAP...my work is on hold because of this mistake.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

JOSE' L. GONZALEZ
          2530 LIVE OAK PASS
          SAN ANTONIO TEXAS
          [protected]

PS: I do not have the packing receipt; I trusted that this would be a good cartridge

Aug 24, 2019

1Ink.com — remanufactured epson 220xl ink cartridge in black. high yield.

I ordered the set of 9 pack, 3 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow The Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow fit the Epson...

1Ink.comepson xl ink cartridges

I purchased a re-manufactured 9 XL cartridges for my Epson printer (3 blk, 2 each of the other 3 colors) & thought I got a good deal along with ink for my HP and a replacement part for another printer . I was using an extra large re-manufactured Epson black ink cartridge and I got a warning that it was "low on ink." Because I purchased 3 extra large Black cartridges I went to get another and discovered it had leaked ink all over the inside of the unopened plastic. I opened another and inserted it and my printer would not work. I Called 1 INK and they had me try various fixes to get the printer to work. They even had me try putting the other three new unused re-manufactured cartridges and my printer still would not work. Then they wanted me to ship back all of my cartridges I purchased from them before I could get a refund. Finally, I spoke to a supervisor who made an exception and sent me a shipping label which she said they usually do not do. The supervisor then insisted that I provide a credit card number for the refund claiming they need one to provide me refund as they could not mail me a check. I sent them back 10 of their cartridges even though I ordered only 9 the last order as I apparently had 1 left from a previous order. I saw no point in keeping the extra cartridge since it would not work on my Epson Printer. Because I needed to use my Epson printer, I even put three new Epson color cartridges in it and it still would not work with only 1 re-manufactured black cartridge from 1 INk. I spent well over an hour and my Epson still does not work. Thus, I am going to have to purchase Epson Cartridges with my own $ while I wait for the refund credit and then hope that my printer works still works after using 1 Ink products. Adding insult to injury, when I dropped off their cartridges at the post office in a box I had to provide for shipping with the shipping label 1 Ink provided me, the post office was unable to provide me with a receipt because it had no tracking number. Needless to say, I will never buy another re-manufactured ink cartridge from 1 ink. Ed. Los Lunas, NM

1Ink.comhp15 ink cartridge

This company starts out acting like they value you as a client until their true colors come out... Basically they are just a bunch of liars. Yes, I have an hp printer and no it's not garbage because I have had it for years and never had a problem as long as I was buying oem cartridges. I got tired of paying $40-$45 per cartridge so bought from 1ink. I ordered 2 at a time (back) & 1 color. Never had an issue with the color cartridge... But then I rarely print in color. One black worked fine and the other had to be sent back because no ink would come out. They replaced... No issues. I used this cartridge and ordered tow more. 1 worked fine and the other had issues, no ink came out. They replaced. When I got ready to use the replaced cartridge it made 2-3 copies then ink stopped coming out. Like I said previously until I started using the cheap ink from 1ink I never had an issue and I don't think my heads are clogged because why would some work and some not. This last time I wanted my money back for the one cartridge and they said they would and would send me a label. Needless to say I never got the label and called back 2 days later and they said sometimes people don't get the email and we will resend. Of course I never got it... And mind you I never had a problem getting any emails from them before this including all their bogus solicitations emails. To this day they have never resolved this. They are a bogus company hawing an inferior product and I will never order from them again because it was more trouble than it was worth!!!

Jan 21, 2019

1Ink.com — 61xl printer cartridge

I purchased three 61XL cartridges on December 11, 2018. The cost was $57.87. I was going to use the first one...

Perham

1ink — hp 64xl tri color inkjet ink cartridge

I've tried 3 times to install the new cartridge and each time my printer gives me a read out that say...

Soquel

1Ink.com — ink cartridges were not what I ordered.

On [protected], I ordered 2 remanufactured Canon CL-246XL Cartridge, Color, High Yield (8280B001) When I...

1Ink.comreturn

The complaint I have is the Customer Service Representative "Courtney", July 2, 2018 at 10:09 EST. The quality of service was lacking. She was curt, blunt, not communicating what I needed to do ... I didn't know that I could return them...with her tone it was almost sarcastic. I had to "dig" information from her about the product referencing my ink. At the end of our short conversation, she said, "oh you need a reference number to return the item"...
                I have ordered ink from 1ink for years and this week, the Re-manufactured Epson XP830 cartridges were rejected by my printer Epson XP 830, brand new opened from the box. My recent order June 21st 2018. I am returning to 1 ink all 3 cartridges.
                I did tell Courtney, I hope you have a better day than the one that's already started...

1Ink.comhp 61 xl ink cartridges

I purchased three cartridges, one color and two black on Jan. 23rd, 2018.
                  I used one of the cartridges and my printer said it was fraud. It also ran out of ink after printing just one page. I paid 57.95 and feel I was ripped off.
                  if there is any chance of getting my money back ( I have the two unused cartridges) my order number is 6164321.
                  I would greatly appreciate any help in resolving this issue. I certainly would never recommend this site to anyone and will never say anything good about this company.

Annamay Baldwin

1Ink.com — canon 246xl cartridge

On order # 6064846 I ordered and received a 3 pack made up of 2 PG 245XL and 1 CL246XL cartridges. I...

Prospect

1Ink.com — replacement printer ink

It may be a hit or miss with this company, but other review sites spew out a plethora of negative reviews. I...

1Ink.com — spam advertising

This company sends out spam advertising under various user names from .nl domain mail servers. I called them...

Burbank

1Ink.com2/12 packages of canon cartridges

On Dec. 14th, I ordered 2/12 packages of cartridge for my canon computer. My credit card was charged $129.96. My order was never received. The order # is 4820957, UPS tracking #1Z3Y56050379975732. I called 1ink.com and was told the order was returned and would be resent out. Why is this order still undelivered, it's been over a month. Checking UPS I was given a return to sender message and some address on Kingston and Bergen. I'm sorry, but I didn't quite understand this added information on UPS's information site.

1Ink.comink for printer

ordered 5 black inks, and 2 colored. Working on project, warning post said replace colored ink. I thought no problem I have some on hand. When I opened package red ink was everywhere. Ink cartridge did not work. I called number provided, no one there on Saturday. I guess they feel no one works on Saturday. Now I am off to Staples, they work on Saturday. I will spend the extra money to ensure I have a product that works when I need it.

1Ink.com — ink

This site is horrible. I ordered 950XL ink from them and it jammed up my printer. It would not recognize the...

1ink — bad printer ink

I thought that I would save a little money buying ink from these people, What a mistake it was. The first...