Menu
123HelpMe.com
reviews & complaints

123HelpMe.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

64 complaints
3 resolved 61 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of 123HelpMe.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
N
2:31 am EDT

123HelpMe.com - $30 charge

Hello, I applied for a free three day trial on 123 helpme. I used the website for about one or two nights. I intended to cancel my free trial by the third day, I was already charged 30 dollars for the first month. I do not intend to use it continuously and pay. I truthfully did not access the website after my free three day trial. I would really appreciate if there was any way I could get a refund. Please respond back to me
Nevaeh Samuels
[email protected]

3:24 am EDT

123HelpMe.com - Monthly subscription refund

Hi, I signed up for a 2 day trial to access essays on 123 help me. I only used the website for about one night. I intended to cancel my free trial by the 2nd day, but completely forgot. I was charged for the first month. After realizing I was charged, I immediately cancelled my subscription because i didn't intend to use it continuously and pay. I truthfully did not access the website after my 2 day trial. I would really appreciate if there was any way I could get a refund.

1 comment
S
Oct 24, 2019 10:50 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Has anyone got a refund? They took my money even when I canceled after a few days

5:13 pm EDT

123HelpMe.com - Being charged from online essay accessing website

Hi, I signed up for a free three day trial to access some essays on 123 help me. I only used the website for about one or two nights. I intended to cancel my free trial by the third day, but completely forgot. I was charged 30 dollars for the first month. After realizing I was charged, I immediately cancelled my subscription because i didn't intend to use it continuously and pay. I truthfully did not access the website after my free three day trial. I would really appreciate if there was any way I could get a refund. Please let me know (my account is under email [email protected])
-Jolie

G
10:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

123HelpMe.com - I’m complaining about charging $29.95 and want to refund this charging fee

I've never heard of this website before, and I found that they charged me $29.95 on 8/29/2019 in my debit card. I did not use this website and never subscribe. I WANT TO REFUND $29.95 to my debit card as soon as possible. I do not know how they know my card account. Or, although I used this website a long long time ago and I paid a few dollars, which I do not remember if I used it or not because I do not use it recently, they should have not charged it again. It's just happened at least a few months after... because I never use this website. I do not need it.

T
12:16 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I used the 2 dollar trial for a homework assignment. My card was then charged the full membership price of 29.95. I did not authorize this and my card was charged regardless of my membership canceling. I did not want the membership, nor did I tell the site that it was ok to charge my account for said membership. I have canceled my unwanted membership as of now. Please refund the charge asap.

6:52 pm EDT

123HelpMe.com - 123helpme keeps charging me

I have cancelled my membership in June and still got charged for July and August after I was cancelled. I had called to make sure it was cancelled after doing it myself online. The women was rude to me on the phone, even after I told her I just wanted to clarify it was cancelled. She reassured me it was done and hung up instantly. The customer service was horrible, and obviously she did not take me seriously because I am not out almost $60. I am a college student on a tight budget and don't feel as a consumer that your customer service cares. I would like to be repaid for the months after I had cancelled my membership.

11:35 am EDT

123HelpMe.com - Refund

I started with the trial and then it was changed to premium. I recently ended my subscription but the subscription fee was already deducted from my account. I did not open any essays or anything . My class ended as well and I no longer need this service. I did not use this service last month either. Is it possible to get the refund for both months? Thank you.
Ananya Ray

L
9:02 pm EDT

123HelpMe.com - I want a refund

I subscribe to help me essays today 6/25/19 but open about 3 of the related essay topic but the contents were not what I was expecting. Subscribing to 123helpme is not going to be useful of any help or useful support to me. Please, I want a refund.
I already cancel my subscription immediately.
Name; olamide Awoye
I paid with my PayPal account.
Thank you for looking into my complaints, I await the response. Thank you

O
4:19 am EDT

123HelpMe.com - Their essay providing services

clicked and paid for the 2 day trial service. But found out and realised that $24.90 USD was deducted shortly after. Emailed them today and they said that trial members are automatically charged and become premium members for the price given above if not cancelled within the given time and can't give me a refund. In their website's terms and conditions it is stated that they will send you an electronic receipt after the charge but I didn't receive an electronic receipt whatsoever.

P
2:46 am EDT

123HelpMe.com - 123 help me

I need to cancel my service as I am no longer using it, I have a tutor now. The last time you charged me was 6/1/2019. It was very helpful but I no longer need the service. I finished school in May of this year, I'm not attending school anymore so it's no need for it. I tried to cancel earlier but I couldn't find a customer service representative to talk with to cancel my membership.

R
9:40 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I need to cancel my service as I am no longer using it, I have a tutor now. I also need phone support with a service and you have cancelled yours. The last time you charged me was 4/21/19, $29.95. I have contacted my credit card service to get this cancelled since I cannot get a hold of you. I would appreciate your assistance! Rebecca Streeter

7:24 pm EDT
Replied
123HelpMe.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

123HelpMe.com - 123helpme.com

I have a charge on my credit card bill this month for 59.85 to 123HelpMe.com, however, I have never heard of this website nevermind accessed there website. So I would like a full refund form the company, and I also want any subscription to their service canceled. I have tried calling the number on the credit card bill, but it says they no longer take over the phone complaints.

1:12 pm EDT

123HelpMe.com - Premium subscription

Hello,

My name is Amira Qasem, I am a first-time premium member and I would like to request a full refund for the membership that I signed up for two nights ago. I have paid $2.00 and used the site once. I am no longer going to use it again because I am done with school. However, I would appreciate it if I can get the refund back as soon as possible.

Amira Qasem

1:52 pm EDT

123HelpMe.com - My card

I am complaining about the fact that I need my money refunded back to me due to the fact that I been canceled my subscription and do not know why I am still being charged for something I been ended. I need this problem to be solved immediately I was charged $29.95 dollars and I feel as if you guys should check more often on these cases, so these problems wouldn't have to reoccurred.

2:02 pm EDT

123HelpMe.com - Monthly charges

I am requesting a refund for my membership because I believed I cancelled it very long ago. But I think I've been charged $29.95 every month. I would like the payments that have been taken out back due to a very low budget. I made sure my membership was cancelled so I will no longer be charged. But I would just like a full refund due to this company giving little to no information on the membership cancellation.

T
1:59 pm EDT

123HelpMe.com - Unauthorized credit card charges

I signed up for the monthly 9$ payment and I was charged $119.40. This is outrageous and I want a refund. I am just 16 years old and i don't have the kind of money to be getting scammed by you guys. This happened on 4/11/19 and I cancelled my membership as soon as I saw the charge and I expect a refund for $110.00- taking the 9 dollar prescription into account. There is no reason I should've been charged $119.40 and I am in desperate need of a refund of some sorts even if a full refund is unmanageable. I can show anyone the charge in my bank account from 123helpme if needed and I can provide anyone with my bank (First Bank Of Owasso). My name is Tatum Wells and I can be contacted at 918-841-8203 or at [email protected] Please take help me out

M
10:44 pm EDT

123HelpMe.com - essays

I subscribed for a 9 dollar a month and I was charged 119.40 dollars it was a mistake I cancelled the subscription right away and they didn't even send me an email or anything. I would like a refund of 110 dollars back because I only subscribed for the 9 dollars a month subscription and I already cancelled it. My email is [email protected] it very unfair to be scam like that. My friend recommended this website to me and she said it was very useful to her and thats why I wanted to try it out. I attached a picture of my bank statement to this complaint.

1:57 pm EST
Replied
123HelpMe.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

123HelpMe.com - Unauthorized charge to my paypal account

I was charged $29.95 for a service I did not allow. I subscribed for the 2 day trial period and then canceled it a few minutes after subscribing because I quickly realized there wasn't much to offer. Then a charge for that large amount came up on my PayPal account today and so I quickly login into my account to see that I had never canceled my subscription. Could I please get a refund for that large amount that I was falsely charged for when I do not even want a subscription to my account?

10:39 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi. My name is Kimberly Tejada, and I'm requesting a refund for 3 payments I have never made, the first one happened on December-31-2018 which in that time I didn't even notice just like the second one that happened on Jan-29-2019 I noticed until yestarday Feb-27-2019 that they withdraw $29.95 just like in December and January so the total is $89.85. I have...

L
5:01 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I used the 2 dollar trial for a homework assignment and canceled immediatley afterwards. My card was then charged the full membership price of 29.95. I did not authorize this and my card was charged regardless of my membership canceling. I did not want the membership, nor did I tell the site that it was ok to charge my account for said membership. I have canceled my unwanted membership as of now. Please refund the charge asap.

123HelpMe.com contacts