011 Communicationscheap prices with no phone service

I was aggressively pursued to switch for the great prices but the service was a zero. My business survives on my 800# and on my 4th day with 011, the 800# didn't work for a whole day - I got polite responses but that didn't help my day being shut down - they never told me when it would be repaired and they never did - switched back to good 'ole at & t, paying higher prices but I have service - what good are cheap prices with no phone service?

• Un
    unknown Dec 30, 2008

I Agree, This company 011 communications, concected my phone to their local and long without my permission, and now im trying to get rid of them but i cant, they charge me 10 cents if i call locally, even i alreaddy have att&t . Their workers are so not profesional, while i called, representative hang up on me two times. And everytime I called them if i speak to other rep and if i ask for supervisor or meneger they keep saying that they are supervisor or meneger... I just wonder how many menegers and Supervisors they have its like evry employee iether supervisor or meneger. ...PEOPLE DONT GET INVOLVE WITH THIS COMPANY...