Zulilychildrens shoe chart inaccurate

S Review updated:

I have been ordering from zulily since 2007. There 'customer service' is not the best, but they were always accomodating. I ordered (3) pairs of shoes for my (2) year old daughter who is very tall for her age i. E. Feet ever growing :) i used the shoe chart for each shoes; (2) pairs were toms and the other (1) was luna shoes. Their processing & shipping takes a while too. Upon receipt, i noticed immediately that the toms were way too large and the luna shoes were way too small??? I contacted 'customer service' via email as i have done before because its more convienent for me (At the time my daughter was vomiting profusely) . After going back with several different people (Because when you send an email for whatever crazy reason no one person can open the claim & address it / correspond with you until the matter is resolved) , causing me to re - address my complaint each time - taking me away from my daughter, i requested my complaint be sent to a supervisor. Oh, my complaint? Please send me a pre - paid return label so that i can return (Or exchange - which they would not do) these shoes & get my money back. Memeber since 2007, dont forget; spent over $5k since then. The 'supervisors' response, i see we have been very accomodating to you in "allowing you to return your items. It is your responsibility to pay for the shipping and, you will receive a store credit not refund to your original orm of payment. " after all that, i thanked him, for putting this in writing so i could share (With the world) :) buyer be ware! 'customer service' is not for the customer. Its so people can get up in the mornings - afternoon - or night & go to their "job" not career. 'customer service' not so customer friendly : (

• J
      Aug 15, 2011
    Zulily - Fraud
    Zulily

They are claiming to sell items at a fraction of "retail, " but are actually marking some items up SIGNIFICANTLY! RIP OFF and false advertising!

Dec 12, 2011
    Zulily - NOT AS PICTURED

Zulily shows nice things on their site but when you receive the item, it is nothing like the picture! This is totally fraud and I think we need to start a class action lawsuit to keep them from perpetuating their scams on unsuspecting shoppers! NEVER SHOP FROM THEM...DELETE THEIR SITE FROM YOUR COMPUTER...

Jul 17, 2012

This was my first time placing an order from Zulily for about $400 and was really excited to receive the packages since i had ordered a birthday dress for my daughter's first birthday but i was really really disappointed to know that even after two months, it never arrived. So i contacted customer care and gave her my order number and she said it was cancelled but had no idea why and said she would check and get back to me within 24 to 48 hours. After two days of waiting, i still didn't hear back from Zulily customer service. So i called again and this time they said the same thing. It was very frustrating because first of all my daughter didn't have a birthday dress, secondly the customer service was of no help to me and had absolutely no idea why it was cancelled or more, i wonder if they even understand the term "customer service" plus, i used my platinum American express card and i have never had an issue with the payments. Zulily caters to a lot of customers especially focusing more on moms and children, it is rather shameful and not acceptable if they are not able to pertain to peoples needs as promised.
    If you would like to check with my order numbers, here they are #[protected] and #[protected] I am still waiting for an answer as to why my order was cancelled.
    Best
    Dechen

Sep 14, 2012

I can honestly tell you that they prob don't have the item anymore it was either shipped to someone else by mistake and they are hoping to get it back which doesn't really happen. Here is the thing with Zulily they buy items clearance from another company at close out prices and they don't always get what they ordered and they go ahead and put them on the web site as having them before they do so they are selling before they even get the items and at times they don't get all that they bought so the customer gets back that the order was cancelled. I know this for a fact because I worked for them in the beginning we did all of there warehousing and shipping before they bought there own distribution center. They should just be honest with the people and tell the truth about things instead of avoiding them.

• N
      Mar 15, 2013
    Zulily - Spam
    Zulily

After I joined the Zulily site I started getting MULTIPLE spam emails a day!!! Thanks for selling my email address to spammers!! I will never order anything from them and have already removed myself from the list but the damage is done and the spam keeps coming.

• A
      Oct 30, 2014
    Zulily - shipping is a joke
    zulily.com
    Seattle

I ordered a leather bag on September 29th, 2014. Here it is October 30th and still has not even been shipped. I will never order anything from this company again. I wonder if I will ever get it.