ZooskDating site

A Oct 03, 2020 Review updated:

I was actually contacted by a scammer on this site. He used a genuine persons profile off the dating site then suggested we both use what's app to stay in touch. He persuaded me to come off zoost and even said he was going to get special leave from his so called special forces job to visit me in uk then we could get engaged. He said I had not to tell family members he is asking me for money to do this due to the secretive nature of his job. This whole scenario gave meits if stress and I even tried to sell my wedding ring to raise funds. I am a single parent to a teenage daughter do fo not have my h money anyway. I also tried to cash in a pension early. I feel that zoost should be checking regularly about the profiles of men who are on this dating site and run secret undercover scenarios of men on there. I I became very unwell mentally due to stress of not being able to raise. Funds for a person to come and visit as they weren't who they were purporting t be made to me even more unwell.
I did not report this matter e. Ztjis arluer as I was too embarrassed but I have kept all conversations on my old handset. I actually changed my handset too as I am sure they hacked into my fone. Not long after I had been in touch with this person my bank account was compromised also.

• Ju
    Judy Wahl-Cowan Apr 02, 2021

I have been in conversation with a so-called engineer with the Canadian Army based in Borden, Ontario under the name, Paul Davidson who has recently been sent on a electrical plant build in Israel for 1 month . He is set to retire July 27/21. He has sent a few pictures. One of interest was a military picture of him teaching a course in the USA and on his uniform was a patch United States with a specific group of uniformed people. This Paul Davidson sent a copy of his license and passport. He wanted me to have 58 million gold bars that he had sent a video of from Israel by a Worldwide Shipping Co. to Canada as the company there was holding his passport as collateral. I believe this man and possibly others are involved in a scam using our military. On the Zoosk site, he is Pauloner.
    Respectfully,
    Judy C.

• Tr
    Tracy E Mar 03, 2021

Hi Barbara who was this person