ZooskCharges on credit card

I signed up for a 3 nonth contract for an amount of r 314.89 with zoosk.com and gave them explicit instructions that I did not want any renewals. I have just had a further aount taken out of my bank account of r 147 and r 495.76. This was not the amount originally agreed upon and not for renewal either - I only asked for a three month contract.
My credit card details are :
W r hammond
Master card
[protected]
On the statement there are two numbers next to the credit card details 9106 and 9107
I would like you to reimburse me these amounts as per the contract I signed up for
Should you require any further info please contact me on
[protected]@mweb.co.za