Zooskchange my location

A

I live in Newmarket-Ontario
Canada
Zoosk is showing men from Portugal
I am in Newmarket Ontario Canada
Therefore I need you to change my location. As I tried many times and no success...I want to become a subscriber and find my man. I can't because its in Euros...
I live in Canada. We pay in Canadian dollars.
Yes once the location is changed I believe every thing else will be correct and I can proceed to use Zoosk.
Please help. Change the location please.
I tried many times didn't work...
Please and thank you.