Having problems with Zoo Printing?

4730 Eastern Avenue

Kentucky Office
4015 Produce Road, Louisville, KY 40218

Complaints & Reviews

extremely poor customer service

I have been waiting hours now for someone to call me back, after several messages I've left and also after leaving my 'call back phone' per the automated phone system prompt. That call back was supposed to have arrived within 1 minutes of my leaving my number. As I was on hold, I was researching the business and learned that my experience is one that most of their customers are having, and most people are stating the downhill slide of a previously great company was the merging with 4over. Regardless, I still need a person to call me back and I am not holding my breath. We will be taking our business elsewhere. Do not use Zoo Printing.

printing - very poor service

I have used Zoo Printing for many years and was one of their first customers when they went online. In the...

business cards

They took more than 15 days to print my business cards, they offered the circled ones so I ordered to promote...

awful service

Let me tell you about our experience with Zoo Printing. The company is disorganized, the customer service i...

bad service

I’ve had a problem with zoo printing as well, they sent me a coupon for business cards and I decided to...

zoo printing

I've read all your Posts and have to say it is ALL true, both the good and the bad. I have been a customer for two years and have been both pleased and livid with these people. They are horrible with communication and will not take responsibility for any mistake they make and will charge you for yours, period. There are no refunds, just House Credit, even if it is their mistake. My latest beef is with the branded website annual renewal fee. I received two emails reminding me that the annual renewal is due and neither one mentioned that they were DOUBLING the annual fee. That is just bad business and highly irregular. I have tried many trade printers and unfortunately they all seem to suck in various ways, but these guys are infuriating.

Customer Service: F-

-Downtown Broker

• Pr
    PrintBroker Aug 17, 2012

I agree completely. Zoo Printing's customer service is horrible. Prices are great, but the do not care about their customers. Refund policies are ridiculous as well. Apparently the owner makes so much money, he can tell his customers to take a hike. I would like to find someone who will do this thing right.

terrible service

We've been using their service for more then an year, and we did not have problems with them until recently, but it seems like they have grown and could not handle the load anymore. And the same is true for their customer service.

I have placed the order for business card, and I paid extra choosing the option to have them processed the next day. I also ordered the 2 days shipping as I needed to have them in 5 business days.

I assume that the giving one extra day will be enough. However, when I checked the order status in 3 days I saw, that my order is still not shipped. I called to zoo printing, and spoken with the customer service representative, who assured me, that the order had been shipped the previous day, and that it is just the web site has not been updated.

Of cause he had lied. The order has been shipped in the evening of the day, when I had called.

And as a result, we did not get them on time. Even more, we did not get them at all as the UPS left them somewhere on the porch two days latter then we had expected them, and taking in the account, that we had to leave for a few days we did not get them at all.

When I called to Zoo Printing next week about this case, I didn't get even apology, not talking about some credit or compensation. All I get was

"This is new service for us, and we do not guarantee the time, and that you didn't get them this is your problem"

I could not say, that the customer service representative was rude, he wasn't but he was like a machine repeating the same thing - "we do not guarantee anything"

Of cause they didn't put me through to a manager, recommending to write a ticket, which was impossible in those few days i had been communicating with them - if you try to write the ticket you just been redirected to the login screen.

When I mentioned this to a representative I've been spoken with he answered, that he doesn't know anything about the problem and everybody just sending the requests successfully.

I didn't find out from him, who are those "everybody".

turnaround and service

I didn't find out from him, who are those "everybody"

• Dr
    Dr Jimmy Jun 02, 2011

We now get all Next Day Local Delivery orders in your hands one day sooner. Next Day Will Call orders will now be ready by 10:00 a.m. instead of by 4:00 p.m. That's right, Local Deliveries 24 hours faster and best of all it's still free. Beginning May 27, 2011 our new policy is:

1.) No Proof Run As Is:

Files must be uploaded before 9:00 a.m. PST for Blue Zone or 9:00 a.m. EST for Red Zone. Delivery orders will be sent out the following business day and Will Call orders will be available for pick up after 10 a.m. local time.

Example: Files uploaded before 9:00 a.m. Monday morning for Local Delivery will be there on Tuesday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Will Call items will be available for pick up Tuesday after 10:00 a.m.

2.) Next Day Order With Online PDF Proof:

Files must be uploaded before 9:00 a.m. PST for Blue Zone or 9:00 a.m. EST for Red Zone. Online proofs must be approved before 10:00 a.m. PST for Blue Zone or 10:00 a.m. EST for Red Zone.

Example: Files uploaded before 9:00 a.m. Monday morning for Will Call and approved by 10:00 a.m. will be waiting for you in our Will Call area by 10:00 a.m. Tuesday.

If you have any questions please visit www.zooprinting.com or give us a call and one of our helpful customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.

turn around??? bs!!!

zoo is the perfect company to loose your surviving customers in this economy !!!

they promise a turn around that never exist >>> 2 -3 days !!! bs !!!

first: i submit my files and they take

+72 hours to give the ok, when i submit my files "as is" because has no bleed (my customer supplied the files) 2-3 became >>> 5-6

+ a free shipping that show up sometimes at 8:00 pm (poor guy he drives like crazy)

do you need to tell your cutomer 10-15 days to get it !

and also is not only the turnaround > cutting problems, ghost in the printing, darker color correction, and if you call back to complain they dont beleive you!

nobody beats 4 over ...

please take this advise >> don't sacrifice your clientele for few buks less!!

now I know why they call it zoo

I switched to zooprinting in hope of getting a better service than their direct competitor.

I requested a custom quote, placed an order, didn't ask for a proof, because I didn't have time for it (needed an order to be shipped on thursday, 25 the latest, because the customer's event was on friday!!!). File was print-ready. They sent me a proof anyway, which delayed the order by 1 day. I call to ask why they sent a proof, didn't get a clear answer, but promised that the order wouldn't be delayed and will ship on wednesday, or thursday is the latest. I needed tear cards with perforation and numbering. Everything got printed and perforated in two days (friday, 19, according to order status page). I called on wednesday, 24, to make sure it gets shipped. Get an answer that it's being numbered right now, so it won't ship wednesday, but definitely will ship on thursday, 25. Guess what? Today is friday and I see that it still not shipped! I call, get 37 minute hold before anyone answers the phone - nice customer service! Get an answer "let me check on it", another 5 minute hold, and then "let me call you back". I agree (stupidly). Now an hour later i'm calling back and nobody answered yet (15 min.). What am I suppose to tell my client??? They have a yearly event and those are the raffle tickets for a car. Now they can't give away a car because somebody doesn't meet the deadline?

I talked to 3 people: mark, miike, gabriel - apparently, they just talk, but don't deliver. No matter how important the jobs are, no matter how my clients beg me to take an order, I will never place an order if there are less than 10 bus. Days to complete the job.

misprints & horrible customer service

I've had it with zoo printing. I have tried out their service with a few order over the past pyear and they have misprinted about every third order and their customer service sucks, yet they keep pushing me to buy into their affilliate program.

They absolutely don't care about the errors. They are probably the lowest printer nation wide and apparently making so much money, they dont really care about retaining loyal clients. Their samples looked great but my experiences with them have been risky to say the least. They have costed me time and money remailing misprinted samples back because they claim they print too many jobs to keep a copy of thing s printed even for a short time.

No way im going to be their affilliate and send them all my print business so they can ruin my reputation and I wont be sending anything else after this last error in which they refused to fully credit me for.

They might be the least expensive, but their attitude sucks and dealing with them is not worst the agrevation.

zoo printing is terrific!

Hello, everyone! Just letting you know that people who are putting their complaints against zoo printing are not all legitimate. I am very happy with zoo printing! Why don't you give them a try and you will see what I mean.

Zoo printing offers excellent service!
Zoo printing does great work!

Really! Try them!

jackie Nov 14, 2008

I agree! I have had only great experiences with Zoo Printing!
    The staff at Zoo Printing are really knowledgeable and they take care of their customers. If you have a time-sensitive project, you can count on them to get your jobs out on time.

• Sn
    SNUGIE Dec 24, 2008

ALL THIS COMPLAINTS, PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT 4 OVER, THEY DONT RETURN YOUR CALLS, ANYWAYS PEOPLE SHOULD PRINT WHERE THEY WANT, ITS THE STUPID PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY KNOW HOW TO SET UP FILES, SOME POEPLE ARE GOOD AND SOME SUCK FOR THOSE WHO WANT A QUICK TURNAROND TIME PLACE YOUR ORDER AND FILE TO ZOO SPECS AND YOU WILL GET YOUR TURNAROUND TIME, SEND A FILE 72 DPI AND GET MAD CAUSE THE QUALITY ISNT THERE, AY STUPID WHAT YOU SEND IS WHAT YOU GET. OVERALL DONT EXPECT A COMPANIE TO MAKE THE DESIGN AND PRINT IT FOR FREE, THINK IDIOTS. YOU IN THE PRINTING INDUSTRY AND WHAT TO GET FREE PUBLICITY, I BET THOSE IDIOTS WHO PLACE THEIR ADDS IN HERE PBOBABLY PRINT AT ZOO, OVER ALL YOU NEED TO COME IN THE SHOP TO SEEE FOR YOUR SELF, WE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO PRINT THE BEST.

• Gr
    Graphix Integrated, Inc. Jun 24, 2010

I didn't find out from him, who are those "everybody"

terrible customer service

This is a company, that if you are putting your reputation on the line with your clients, that you DO NOT...

poor customer

I cannot understate what a horrible experience dealing with Zoo Printing can be. I am motivated to write thi...

zoo printing gives you the runaround!

I've been in the graphics industry for 25 years and have worked with a number of printing companies in...

I will never use zoo printing again!

Zoo Printing www.zooprinting.com Placed 7 orders for business cards. Their site promises 1-2 day turn...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices