Menu

Zips Car Wash  -  Damage caused by your employee

D
Author of the complaint
4:59 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 22 April I visited the Zips Carwash in Westworth Village in Fort Worth TX.

I own a Black 2020 Ford F-150 Limited. I was directed to follow a truck that had a stowed scooter carrier on it. As we were queueing up to enter the wash area I heard the site manager clearly tell the person directing traffic to remove the scooter carrier from the truck or not let him enter the wash. The young man directing traffic spoke to the driver of the truck in front of me and than directed him into the wash. He then started directing me into the wash area. I was hesitating and he became animated asking me to move forward. I followed his direction. when we entered the wash rack the wash equipment became jammed on the truck in front of me and it jammed the entire system. The drive wheels for the wash rack drove my truck into the back of the truck in front of me. The front bumper and left rear quarter panel was damaged when my truck was forced off the rack. the manager stopped the wash rack and asked his employee why he did not remove the scooter carrier as he was directed. When we cleared the car wash both myself and the truck in front of me pulled around to speak to the manager. Even though we all followed the directions of the employees at the car wash the manager claimed it is corporates policy to load the vehicles on every third roller. The damage to my truck is clearly the responsibility of ZIPS and they should be held responsible for the repairs resulting from there careless directions.

More Zips Car Wash complaints & reviews

Zips Car Wash - Scam and cheating
Zips Car Wash - Damage to personal vehicle
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Zips Car Wash - I was screamed at by your employee
Zips Car Wash - Car wash
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments