ZestAds Logo

ZestAds Customer Service

Having problems with ZestAds?

ZestAds Customer Service Contacts

Selangor
Malaysia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ZestAds Customer Service. Initial ZestAds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ZestAds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ZestAds. Discuss the issues you have had with ZestAds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ZestAds — Complaints & Reviews

Zestadsisumi patches

Hello,

I got a rash in a matter of two days while using this product as well as gained weight and had other negative internal things occur. I tried contacting the company to get a refund and they told me, "We deeply regret that you had such reaction from using the product purchased from us. Different individuals may have different results using the same product. One of the factors impacting this is the skin condition. We are not liable for customer's skin condition after using the products and therefore, a return or refund will not be available".

• ZestAds's response · Apr 14, 2020

This email is for the VERY HIGH PRIORITY cases such as yours here and treated by a separate dedicated customers support team.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on, and solve this case ASAP. We look forward to your email.

Apr 14, 2020

Zestads — I bought the robot vacuum cleaner, and I never received it.

ZestAds Limited -negative $105.90 March 31, 2020 Payment There is an open dispute associated with thi...

Zestadshokuto patches 50 pieces

My PayPal account shows a charge of $33.40 on 3/16/2020. I did not order this product nor did I ever receive it. I disputed with PayPal but they closed my case stating it was not an authorized charge. I then checked the shipping/ tracking information and could not locate or track the shipment. I tried to contact ZestAds but they have a fraudulent customer service number which contacts a company in Virginia Beach, VA. Apparently this company is a scam company and appears that PayPal is "in bed with them" to rip off and illegally charge customers. My shipping number is LY030434677N by 17/track.net/en#nums=LY030434677N. My Transaction ID on PayPal is: 69511547GS823194R. Sally Eickhorst, Cape Coral, FL, phone: 815/262-0557. Thank you.

Zestadsvisorize mask and filter

I placed an order for one mask and 10 filters, your company took the money from PayPal. I did get an email but the tracking number can not be found. I am very disappointed in the fact that you are scamming people. Here is my order number (08BCE17EC4) I have put in a dispute with PayPal to get my money back and I will not be using this company in the future.

Laura Lawton

visorize mask and filter
      visorize mask and filter

• ZestAds's response · Apr 14, 2020

Referring to your Order 08BCE17EC4, for the purchase of Visorize™ Face Mask, Your package is on its way to a USPS facility. Below is the link and tracking number for you to check on your shipment transit in future.

Don't worry, all orders from us has been shipped out from our warehouse on time. Our processing time is very fast (2 - 3 working days) to make sure all customers are happy to get their order in time. As delivery is done by Standard International Shipping, please allow up to 7 working days for the tracking result available in shipment tracking website. Standard international shipping usually takes 5–19 business days (approx. 1–4 weeks, depending on region).*

*Delivery times are estimates. International orders’ exact delivery dates are difficult to predict. International postal delays may occur in some countries due to COVID-19. Please contact your local post office for more information.

As a result, the delivery of postal items to foreign countries (especially EMS postal items) will be delayed, so the delivery time might be longer than expected, and the tracking status might not be updated for days long; therefore, please wait for the parcels patiently. Rest assured that you will receive your order soon. Have a nice day!

Apr 13, 2020

Zestads — email links do not work, slow to respond to anything other than public complaints

Do not order. Shady business practice. Email links do not work, slow to respond to anything other than public...

Zestadsface mask

Hi!!! My name is Jayson Yalung. I ordered some face mask on April 9th. The transaction number is 2EP257078J9343815. I haven't received a tracking number. How long will it take before I can receive my order? I sent an email but still no reply. I need some kind of information when I will get my order or else I am just going to reach out to my bank and file a claim so I can get my money back.

• ZestAds's response · Apr 14, 2020

Referring to your Order 8E51D1C461, for the purchase of AC Care Mask is currently in midst of processing. Our processing time is very fast (2 - 3 working days) to make sure all customers are happy to get their order in time. We will send a shipping confirmation email to you soon with the tracking number as our warehouse team has yet to update the tracking information into the system. Rest assured that your order is on the way.

We deeply appreciate your patience towards this matter. Please send us your order number by contacting us at [email protected] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

Zestadsface mask

On April 23, 2020, Monday, I ordered an black sports face mask and I paid $42.94 thru Pay Pal online. I have been waiting for the order and it appears to be back order because I have not heard one word from this company.
          I tried to reach out to them for a tracking # and an estimate time of arrival and I have not been able to connect with them at all.
          I will try and contact with my bank and Pay pal to see what my other options are. More importantly I will also reach out to the better business bureau so that I can report this incident.
          As a consumer, I would suggest that you review the company before buying a great looking face mask online. I hope that this company is sued and put out of business for this type of misconduct.

Minister4U

Apr 11, 2020

Zestads — face masks

Apr 1, 2020 14:17:16 PDT Transaction ID: 49C508347Y5038116 I have no information other than the transaction...

Zestadsrobotic vacuum cleaner

I bought 3 of these robotic vacuums. Only opened one. After charging it upI put it down on my hardwood floor, and it just sat there 2 brushes spinning around going no where. There is no drive wheels on this unit. My order numbers are UF031333079YP $133.92 and UF031335525YP $105.90. I need a return authorization number and address to send these back to you. And a refund to my Paypal account.

William A. Pilson II
            [protected]@gmail.com

• ZestAds's response · Apr 14, 2020

We're sorry as we unable to find any order under this email. Please send us your order number / transaction ID by contacting us at [email protected] com using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

Apr 09, 2020

Zestads — pro n95i (5 washable mask)

I purchased (5) N95i mask back on March 29, 2020. I paid thru Paypal. I haven't received a tracking number or...

Zestadsface mask

Hello. I have contacted [protected]@godealsale and [protected]@resolutionsupports and not got a reply back in over a week. The order (2CA92FA74D)was shipped to the wrong address. I tried to contact PayPal and they told me to email the address above. I received a notification today that the order shipped to the wrong address. Please advise on the best course of action at this point to have the items shipped to the right address.

• ZestAds's response · Apr 14, 2020

Referring to your Order 2CA92FA74D, for the purchase of Visorize™ Face Mask, as our warehouse team has already processed your order, we couldn't amend/cancel it anymore. Your package had been passed to the courier company on its way to a USPS facility. Below is the link and tracking number for you to check on your shipment transit in future.

Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. In this case, we encourage you to reach out to your local post and inquire about your package. You can print out the order or shipping confirmation we sent you as proof of ownership.

Zestadsn 95 mask

Scammers you guys are being investigated by the police I have a bank account that have been wiped clean since ordering with you I figured out all purchases came from Atlanta Georgia where u guys are my name is Stephanie torres I'm sure u know who I am u had fun while you could if my money every single cent is not put back into my account by tomorrow you are all going to jail this is not a joke I have pictures and an on going investigation I want all of my money now back in my account your pathetic I have pictures and know all of your scamming sites you messed with the wrong one

• ZestAds's response · Apr 09, 2020

Hi Stephanie Torres,

We found 1 order under your name, but due to privacy and security purpose, and to make sure you're the right person, please send us your order number by contacting us at [email protected] .com using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

Zestadsdiet patch

Ordered this product never received it. Not even a word. Was not told it was coming from China. Also the tracking number it received only will show it has tracking nothing else.
                  I would like a full refund please. I will upload payment I made to them through my PayPal account. Would of been nice to know I was ordering it from China. Never was mentioned in the ad. I had to research to find it was coming from China. Has this company been doing this all along? And how are they not shut down by now? I have been reading all of the complaints against this company. Wow. Just Wow.
                  Thanks
                  Patricia Elliott

• ZestAds's response · Apr 08, 2020

Hello, we are sorry you have had to get to this point. If you sent us an email or support request recently, we may have not gotten to it yet but we will. If you're worry or sad because we send out the parcel from China, we are truly apologized for the inconvenience caused.

Referring to your Order E33E67B22E, for the purchase of Isumi™, Your package is on its way to a USPS facility. Below is the link and tracking number.

Don't worry, all orders from us has been shipped out from our warehouse on time. Our processing time is very fast (2 - 3 working days) to make sure all customers are happy to get their order in time. As delivery is done by Standard International Shipping, please allow up to 7 days for the tracking result available in shipment tracking website. Standard international shipping usually takes 5–19 business days (approx. 1–4 weeks, depending on region).*

We appreciate your patience! Should you need anything else, please let us know as we are here to help you with the whole delivery process.

For further information, you may contact us at [email protected] .com using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you. We look forward to your email.

ZestadsCancellation

I purchased masks early March. Have not yet received them one month later. Now, based on all the other comments I won't e getting them any time soon if at all. I want to cancel the order but you have no real online presence. I have read all of the online reviews and this seems to be a common issue and deals with a name only, no company to fulfill the order

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

ZestadsMaybe scam if they do not cancel and refund my PayPal account

I ordered 340 masks by hitting that number by mistake at the price of $1263.85 and did not see what I had done until I checked my PayPal account. I want to cancel this order (there is no order number) and ask you to refund my money to my PayPal account. I have made PayPal aware of this situation and my lawyers are working with them at this time to resolve this matter.

ZestadsN95 face mask

Ordered online through paypal and they were in Atlanta Georgia and it will be sent off in 3 to 2 days it it's been 9 days and still have not received anything

ZestadsN95 Face Masks

Transaction ID 1H7263461N6234109 through Paypal. On April 1 or 2nd I ordered face masks from a company on facebook. Paid for 2 masks plus 1 free. Have no tracking information. Would like to know when masks will ship. Said online in 3 days. Did not say it was coming from ZestAds but that is the name on my PayPal account as the sender. I need the masks for my mom and son. Please help.

Sincerely,

Brenda Rhymes

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

Referring to your TxID 1H7263461N6234109, for the purchase of Visorize™ Face Mask, it has been shipped out from warehouse on 6 April 2020. As this is Standard International Shipping delivery, please allowed up to 7 days before the tracking result to be available once your local post had received the information and key in the data into the tracking system. Below is the link and tracking number.

For further information, you may contact us at [email protected] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you. We look forward to your email.

ZestadsNot receiving an item from October 2019

Still fighting to win getting my money back through pay pal.

Tracking number supplied UT714062905CN
                            Transaction ID: 7WG25199N89067827
                            Shipped to an old address of mine instead of the address that I had entered when placing the order. My paypal address and the address I entered during purchase are 5 years difference.

Now I am having to prove still that I have not received the order and tracking number provided is BOGUS and cannot be tracked

Its a scam!!!

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

Please send us your order number by contacting us at [email protected] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you. We may ship out a free replacement for you if it's seller mistake.

Apr 06, 2020

Zestads — buy 2 - petta™ activated carbon washable mask ($31.00/unit) - 60% off $61.99

Saw an advertisement for Face Masks to combat the spread of COVID-19. The link took me to Hotproductsales. It...

ZestadsN95 Reusable Masks on Facebook

Charged me $73 for 2 masks. Never recieved answer from seller about my order. Found via internet that Zestads are basically funneling Chinese merchandise without a guarantee. Luckly I used a card that will investigate the 37 known cases but I just landed here on this site and found hundreds of complaints. #zestads are #scammers.