ZestAds Logo

ZestAds Customer Service

Having problems with ZestAds?

ZestAds Customer Service Contacts

Selangor
Malaysia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ZestAds Customer Service. Initial ZestAds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ZestAds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ZestAds. Discuss the issues you have had with ZestAds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ZestAds — Complaints & Reviews

ZestadsWeight loss patches

Your company is a SCAM!

I ordered these weight loss patches on 3/12/2020 and have never received them. You have already taken my money and I demand a total REFUND to my PayPal account.

You sent a notice to let me know the product has already shipped and you provided fake shipping information, when I try to look it cannot find the source. I have sent emails to your company and do not get any responses or assistance.

• ZestAds's response · May 03, 2020

Hello, we are sorry you have had to get to this point. If you sent us an email or support request recently, we may have not gotten to it yet but we will.

Please send us your order number by contacting us at [email protected] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

This email is for the VERY HIGH PRIORITY cases such as yours here and treated by a separate dedicated customers support team.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on, and solve this case ASAP. We look forward to your email.

May 01, 2020

Zestads — Drone X Pro

April 30th Transaction ID: 7LP145219X7873239 Ordered the DRONEX PRO and like most of the complaints I have...

ZestadsProduct: vacuum ordered. Unable to reach representative., they indicated they have sent but nothing is tracking or received.

I ordered the [B1] RP-0341-BLACK-01 LunaVac (1 Unit) 4/25/20.

On 4/28/20, I received email from [protected]@hotproductssale.com indicating it was being shipped with tracking#
    Your order (1E102B65A2) has recently shipped. The tracking number is LS327161472CN.

If you have any enquiries regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact [protected]@roamingperks.com

The email did not have a header or any phone numbers to contact them. At the same time I noticed no reference of carrier being used, misspelled words and that it was being shipped to an old address, which I did not enter.

I sent an email immediately requesting contact, but no response in 3 days.
    Emails sent to the 2 emails I mentioned.

I will be contacting PayPal and my Credit Card company to try to get this cancelled ASAP.

Apr 30, 2020

Zestads — N95 Mask

I ordered an N95 Mask from Zestads Limited Co. back on April 1, 2020 and it still has not arrived yet. The...

ZestadsName quantity product sku [b2] ef-0225-02 lulaa 1 ef-0225-02

Your order (C15DD55DAF) has recently shipped. The tracking number is RU401494303NL.

You can track your order from both websites below:

1) https://www.17track.net/en

2) https://sypost.net/ (In the page, click the top right "EN" for English)
      It takes 20-30 days for your order to arrive at your address. Thank you for your patience!

Ship Method: Default

Items in Order:
      Name Quantity Product Sku
      [B2] EF-0225-02 Lulaa 1 EF-0225-02

Hi Manon,

*Delivery times are estimates. International orders’ exact delivery dates are difficult to predict. International postal delays may occur in some countries due to COVID-19. Please contact your local post office for more information.

Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. In this case, we encourage you to reach out to your local post and inquire about your package. You can print out the order or shipping confirmation we sent you as proof of ownership. Rest assured that you will receive your order soon. Have a nice day!

Apr 28, 2020

Zestads — KN95 masks

To Whom it May Concern, On April 10, 2020 I ordered 20 KN95 masks at a cost of $130.85 and paid $9.95 VIP...

ZestadsN99 antiviral respirator 10 pieces & vip customer

Ordered April 3 via PayPal. Transaction ID 44E81590MY003333T
        Nothing ever received!
        Product: N99 Antiviral respirator 10 pieces
        Paid extra for 'VIP Customer'; $205.94 plus $9.99 VIP, total $215.93. This was for the real deal that you advertised and suckered in a lot of people to pay. I now see you are a scam company. If you plan to send anything it must be the real product, 10 pieces, as advertised.
        Options: send the real product now. If you cannot or will not, refund PayPal 100% of amount.
        If for some reason you are actually legit, which I doubt, then you will be sending the real deal in a day.
        What is your response? Will there be a response here? If so, a Real one??

Hi Jeffrey,

Referring to your Order C27CD40EAD for the purchase of N99™ Antiviral Respirator, Below is the link and tracking number for you to check on your shipment transit in future. Your package is on its way to a USPS facility.

Don't worry, all orders from us has been shipped out from our warehouse on time. Our processing time is very fast (2 - 3 working days) to make sure all customers are happy to get their order in time. As delivery is done by Standard International Shipping, please allow up to 7 working days for the tracking result available in shipment tracking website. Standard international shipping usually takes 5–19 business days (approx. 1–4 weeks, depending on region).*

• Updated by jesnj · May 06, 2020

This response by ZestAds is false. None of it is true. It must be a stock answer since their cited order number is fictitious. I never received an Order Number.
            This is a scam of cheaters.

Apr 27, 2020

Zestads — N95 mask

I ordered 2 mask on April, 9th 2020 I was charged $73.94 and I never received the mask. I want a full refund...

ZestadsAeroshield masks

I have yet to receive my masks and after seeing all the negative reviews I definitely see this company as a scam company. They say that my product is sitting in Hayward, California since April 8th. I call bulls*t. I can't even find a phone number and my emails have gone unanswered. This company was on Facebook and I went through PayPal so you would think this is a legit company. At best they are robbing Peter to pay Paul. Oh, I might get my product like 2 months from now, but I wouldn't have ordered it if it was going to take that long. I feel like I've been ripped off and have since contacted my credit card company and I will also be filing a complaint to FB, the BBB, and PayPal to get them removed ASAP. I was charged 88.90$ for two masks, paid through PayPal.

• ZestAds's response · May 03, 2020

ZestadsEquinox : robot vacuum poor quality

I ordered the Equinox Vacuum...it was delivered after I had e order the package case damaged when I opened the package the product was a loud colored Pink robot it looked more like a toy. I want my full money back I am disappointed with this product. Please, send me a shipping label one should have been placed in the package, with a contact number. Send label to or : [protected]@att.net

Cynthia Collins
            2727 Cove View Ct
            Dacula Ga 30019

Cynthia Collins

ZestadsReusable surgical mask

I ordered reusable surgical masks on 3/29 and paid an extra $10 for this to be expedited. I sent a complaint on 3/30 because I did not get any order confirmation and saw that there were multiple complaints about this company as a scam company. They email me back my "confirmation number" and said it could be 2-6 weeks for the company to shift. I have not heard a single thing more from them.

ZestadsNail pen

On february 21, 2020 I ordered a nail fungus pen. I have still never received this project. The amount was $39.85. How can I get back my money? How can a company get away with this fraud and misrepresentation? The amount may not be a lot to some people but it is tome. Please help me to get this claim settled. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Apr 20, 2020

Zestads — N95 masks

I ordered on 3/31 thru PayPal. Received two emails and bogus tracking numbers. Nothing received to date...

Apr 19, 2020

Zestads — I have asked for a refund, to cancel both orders. Fraudulent scam site

Order# 1F5C0ECAA7 order date April 14, 2020 & order # 987D43E186 April 12, 2020 I tried to reach out to...

ZestadsEquinox

I ordered one Equinox (Robot-like sweeper) on April 8, 2020 and was told online that it would ship that same day. I even paid extra for VIP delivery which supposedly meant the unit would be shipped immediately. Here it is, April 18 and have not even received a confirmation email of my order and certainly not the unit. I demand a refund of my funds which you received from my credit card as soon as I placed the order.

ZestadsProduct not received

Hello, I ordered qty 3 - N99 Anti-viral Respirator masks on April 5th. It has been 12 days and I've not received them or any communication regarding my purchase. I'm also reading several poor reviews stating that this is a spam site or fake company. Please review my order and advise if a shipment can be expected soon.

Order # 3FP55863B4386511R

Please provide a ship date or refund.

Hi Andrew,

Referring to your Order 12E997ED1E, for the purchase of N99™ Antiviral Respirator, Your package is on its way to a USPS facility. Below is the link and tracking number for you to check on your shipment transit in future.

As a result, the delivery of postal items to foreign countries (especially EMS postal items) will be delayed, so the delivery time might be longer than expected, and the tracking status might not be updated for days long; therefore, please wait for the parcels patiently. Rest assured that you will receive your order soon. Have a nice day!

ZestadsDoubling of orders

My order was doubled, never added anything. Try to cancel through PayPal couldn't. Going to cancel PayPal better sites out there. Virtually impossible to communicate with these people. Don't order from either of them. I removed money from my account so the payment would bounce only to have them re withdraw when Government check came through. Definitely a scam. Some people need to check their conscience!

ZestadsFlashlight scam

I ordered 1 or 2 and was only to pay for shipping and the rats sent me two packages full of flashlights thinking oh she'll just have to keep them! They think there's nothing I can do. hey got my PayPal account for over 185.00!
                        I have not opened the packages nor do I intend to.
                        I messaged them when I realized what happened and they have yet to respond.
                        They are scam artists but they've messed with the wrong one!
                        PayPal better make this right.

• Updated by NottheoneDe · Apr 23, 2020

Well zestads you lose! PayPal refunded every dime of what you tried to steal under unauthorized purchases because you altered my order and they saw it!
                            You don’t get $185.00 from me—not today not any day!
                            I told them to shut you down and not allow you to sell at all and be paid by them on FB or anywhere else and not to allow you to sell to their clients period. I encouraged them to look at every case where you are involved for fraud because I know that’s what you are!

ZestadsMask never delivered

I ordered a product that doesn't exist because this company is a scam and I lost $49.00 for a mask that never arrived. There is still a whole thread of these scams from this "company" on pay pal and I just filed a dispute. If pay pal offers a link to many disputes and issues with this scam false company, consumers should be warned before they try to make a purchase and they need to be taken down! Hey zestads, you will be severely punished by the law eventually. I highly suggest you refund everyone. Now. You are probably some entitle a-hole living it up off of others in need collecting money with zero products delivered. Enjoy your crappy future life in jail with covid-19.

Mask never delivered

• Su
                              SuzanneL2 Apr 17, 2020

Me, too! But the email I have been contacting for updates is Items in Order is [email protected]

I cut and pasted from their email. Has anyone else received this??

Name Quantity Product Sku
                              Buy 3 - AeroShield™ N95 Mask 1 LIE-0408-03
                              Buy 1 - AeroShield™ N95 Mask Filter (1 1 LIE-0409-10pcs-01
                              Please do not straightly reply to this email as this is an auto-responder.

If you have any questions regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]

ZestadsNot received any response or shipping of merchandise

On April 1st, I put in an order for [B3] HPL - APS95i Washable Mask (3 pcs) with a Prioritized VIP shipping.
                            All in all, I paid a total of $119.93
                            The only response I got was from PayPal. The transaction ID is 5V438340XU789233L
                            My name is Ben Silva and my address is PO Box 27, Kaumakani HI [protected] United States
                            Are you going to ship out my product ASAP? Let me know or I want a full refund!
                            What is the hold up?

Hi Ben,

Referring to your Order 03DB258181, for the purchase of APS95i™ Washable Mask (3 Pcs), Your package is currently In Transit.