ZestAds Logo

ZestAds Customer Service

Having problems with ZestAds?

ZestAds Customer Service Contacts

Selangor
Malaysia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ZestAds Customer Service. Initial ZestAds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ZestAds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ZestAds. Discuss the issues you have had with ZestAds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ZestAds — Complaints & Reviews

ZestadsN95 masks

I recently ordered the 3 of the n95 mask. I only meant to order 2, However, the web site was misleading and I clicked the wrong button at the end of transaction. Which charged me an extra $101 for an additional mask. I immediately contacted the " support team" to cancel the 3d mask. It took days for a response. They offed absolutely No help or resolution. As a matter of fact their response said basically the couldn't help me. At the very least it's horrible customer service if not fraudulent! Do not order from this company. They only want your cash. I'm absolutely done ordering from China. In the duty I will research any product And the company from where it's coming and make sure it's not coming from China.

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

Hello, we are sorry you have had to get to this point. If you sent us an email or support request recently, we may have not gotten to it yet but we will. Please note for any order that has been shipped out from our warehouse, we cannot adjust anymore because our processing time is very fast to make sure all customer got their order in time.

This email is for the VERY HIGH PRIORITY cases such as yours here and treated by a separate dedicated customers support team.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on, and solve this case ASAP. We look forward to your email.

• Bi
      Bill Hershey Apr 06, 2020

Same thing is happening to me. Going to file a dispute w/ Paypal for refund. Damn Chinese crap. I'm done too. If it's not American made or elsewhere, other than China...I won't buy it! Good luck.

ZestadsN95 A.R. - FG-[protected])pcs- these mask are not what i wanted

this is regards to order #1D48B1513B they are for 10 N95 A.R. - FG-0319-10 face mask order dated 4/2/2020 these mask are not what i wanted and i want a full refund. I ordered then and found out 15 minutes later they were not what i wanted and PayPal had already send the money. I am retired and $145.93 is a lot to me.. I really need a refund. they were $129.99 Vip customer prioritized order $9.99. I cancelled the ordered within 15 to 30 minutes I don't know what else i could do- don't want these masks

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

Hello, we are sorry you have had to get to this point. If you sent us an email or support request recently, we may have not gotten to it yet but we will. As we captured all incoming order and jump to next process ASAP, please note for any order that has been shipped out from our warehouse, we cannot adjust anymore because our processing time is very fast to make sure all customers are happy to get their order in time.

ZestadsN95 Mask

I want to cancel my order done on 4/2/2020. I have attached photos. Please respond promptly. I want my pay pal returned to PayPal.
      It was not clear to me that this item was extremely expensive for the product and is only 10.00 for 10 at Home Depot. I feel you have scammed me and I will need to report the price gouging during the corona crisis to the appropriate authorities if my money is not returned to pay pal.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation,
      M Chapin

N95 Mask
      N95 Mask

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

Based on the screenshot, we cannot confirmed that the purchased has been made with us. Please send us your order number by contacting us at [email protected] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

• Ka
          Karen2014 Apr 09, 2020

I ordered from them, too, and got scammed. I received a tracking number, but the website they gave mt to enter the tracking number into does not recognize the number. I will be disputing with Paypal that I did not receive the item. I will also be reporting this company to the Attorney General's office for price gouging and fraud.

Zestadsflash lights

i didn, t recieve my order No shipment SCAM

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

Hello, we are sorry you have had to get to this point. If you sent us an email or support request recently, we may have not gotten to it yet but we will. As we captured all incoming order and jump to next process ASAP, please note that our processing time is very fast to make sure all customers are happy to get their order in time.

Mar 25, 2020

Zestads — The flash lights are dim and does not do as described that they would do

desiree helton 08:23 PM Case closed Case ID: PP-D-[protected] The outcome of the case was not in your favor. I...

ZestadsNever received

I placed an order through PayPal for hearing aids and purchased the warranty with it back on November 20, 2019. Today is March 25, 2020 and there is no trace of the product. I made several attempts through PayPal to resolve issue but received no response from PayPal. I filed a complaint with the resolution department and was told to check with local post. I have no tracking information or who carrier is. I paid $182. Please either send me the product or refund my money.

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

Please send us your order number by contacting us at [email protected] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you. We may ship out a free replacement for you if it's seller mistake.

• Mi
              Mishy1971 Apr 06, 2020

I hear you. I am still waiting for a product to arrive since October 2019

ZestadsReturn/refund

I ordered three DroneX Pro drones but returned them unopened to origin of the shipper. I tried contacting ZestAds for a refund and gave them the details of my order. I have not received any credit to my PayPal account.

Order number :80F473B5E3

(UP#1)Buy 1-DroneX Pro 1 $59.95
            Subtotal $215.87
            shipping $5.95
            Grand Total $221.82

See attached photos of receipts and emails

Respectfully yours
            C. Salera

ZestadsItem never received

I ordered a health watch to monitor my oxygen and heart due to health problems and was sent a smart watch instead. I DO NOT recommend buying anything from this company. If you do please expect the wrong order along with a 3-4 month wait to get it

Item never received

Zestadsnever received

i ordered patches to lose weight on feb 17, 2020, i have no tracking number and they haven't e-mailed me to let me know that they are on their way.

• Updated by esthermarie · Mar 19, 2020

i ordered them on feb 17, 2020 and paid for them thru pay pal, i have never received a tracking number or anything to let me know that they are on their way.

• Mi
                    Mishy1971 Apr 06, 2020

go to paypal and put in a dispute. I am still disputing an item from october 2019.

ZestadsLifebag Backpack

On Feb 22, 2020 I bought a Lifebag Backpack for $65.90. I only received a confirmation email with order number EF3B156D9E. No tracking number, no communication since. I am reporting this to PayPal and want a full refund. I don't appreciate or understand the lack of communication -- has this been shipped?

Lifebag Backpack

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

Referring to your Order EF3B156D9E, for the purchase of LIFEBAG®, it is currently handled by USPD. Below is the link and tracking number.

Don't worry, all orders from us has been shipped out from our warehouse on time. Due to the recent pandemic flu outbreak and the rising death tolls caused by it, many couriers services have been temporarily halted. Due to this issue, we have received an update from logistic company that it will take more time than usual to send packages and acquire customs clearance at airports and International Exchange Offices for packages that have already been sent. As a result, the delivery of postal items to foreign countries (especially EMS postal items) will be delayed, so the delivery time might be longer than expected, and the tracking status might not be updated for days long; therefore, please wait for the parcels patiently.

In some cases we may be able to help, however, we do not have the access to investigate issues caused by local carriers. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for the delays caused by the destination’s postal services.

We appreciate your patience! Should you need anything else, please let us know as we are here to help you with the whole delivery process.

For further information, you may contact us at [email protected] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you. We look forward to your email.

ZestadsSlim patch

I ordered this and never received a tracking number or where it was being sent from. Now I'm having fraudulent activity on my account after ordering from this website. I want to cancel my order and receive a full refund of $155.70. Thank you.

Slim patch

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

Referring to your Order 582D4F5A6F, for the purchase of MintLyfe™ Patch, Your package is on its way to a USPS facility. Below is the link and tracking number.

Zestadsscammers!

They are not based at this address, this is actually the Malaysian Consulate

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

Zest Ads LimitedI have not received the order of (1) Lifebag backpack.

(1) Lifebag was ordered on January 28, 2020. The cost was $65.90. I was really looking forward to be having this product. It is now March 14, 2020. I have not received the product or any information at all. I am contacting you for a refund. Attached is a copy of my original receipt. This was all I received. I will be contacting Papal for a refund.

I have not received the order of (1) Lifebag backpack.

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

Referring to your Order 68164E513A, for the purchase of LIFEBAG®, Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 12:22 pm on April 6, 2020 in GERMANTOWN, MD 20874.

ZestadsDiet patches

Ordered this product never received it. Not even a word. Was not told it was coming from China. Also the tracking number it received only will show it has tracking nothing else.
                          I would like a full refund please. I will upload payment I made to them through my PayPal account.
                          Thanks
                          Patricia Elliott

• ZestAds's response · Apr 07, 2020

Referring to your Order E33E67B22E, for the purchase of Isumi™, Your package is on its way to a USPS facility. Below is the link and tracking number.

• ZestAds's response · Apr 08, 2020

Hi

Zestadstp360 flashlight

ordered on 29 02 2020 paid for paypal 12 03 20 order no's 1x04190 no recieved torch or refund

ZestadsLunaVac

March 7, 2020. Please cancel my order and refund my money. Transaction ID: 188539196H147401C. Additional cost not disclosed until payment was made. Also was not disclosed that this was coming from China. No address of the company was disclosed.
                              Please cancel my order. It will take too long to receive it from China. I am very suspicious of a company that does not disclose its name and location.

Zestadsmissing product order # 9FA96DB9A1

I'm not sure what you sell. On Jan. 25 I received a receipt for $42.80 for (B3F2 WNE-0057-05 Hokuto 50 pcs. Transaction #09N02635GD983482E

I have no idea what this is and don't believe I ordered anything from you. Nor have I received anything. Please refund my payment of $42.80. I will e contacting payal also.

Judy Hattrick
                                [protected]
                                [protected]@gmail.com

ZestadsLaser Order

I ordered a Tactilac laser on your Facebook ad but put the wrong mailing address; it should be Robert Pirtle, 1414 Leisure World, Mesa, AZ 85206. Please send it to that address! I really like the laser and will be happy to get it if you catch the mistake in time. I tried to complain and correct the problem with your email informatoin but the email did not send due to the improper address is your Facebook ad.

ZestadsPatches

I am not the best at watching my email and noticed I accidentally ordered some weight loss patches for over $74.00 Then I find an email saying due to the coronavirus they are under staffed and it will be a bit longer for my order. I replied to the email as it said they will send you some other item of their choice like electric toothbrush, wallet etc or to request a total refund. I was emailed back saying it was in processing already and I wouldn't be getting a refund. I just got the patches in the mail. Its unopened and I want my refund. Not sure how to go about this and not getting anywhere with this fraudulent scam company.

Zestads LimitedZestads limited

Checked price of this watch and it ordered it for me instead. Tried to cancel but they said it couldn't be cancelled. Six months later after being told to send it back for refund I am told of a chargeback which was never stated to me or written on PayPal. Fraudulent company and ripoff! Do not deal with any product of theirs! I sent various email to which they replied no refund. Do not deal with these people for they are not a real company apparently.

• Xe
                                          Xeva Mar 24, 2020

I ordered the health watch and received a smart watch instead. Those people are complete scammers