Zazzle.comI was a product designer and got scammed by zazzle.

J

I was just recently scammed by a company called Zazzle based out of Palo Alto, CA . If you are a product designer DO NOT GOTO ZAZZLE.COM they will wait till your about to make a lot of money for spending hours designing products on their site then come up with some BS that you violated some policy of theirs that hadn't been a problem till it came time for them to pay you the money you made by designing and saling their products i'm on a mission to find out how many people this company has done bad business to in the same manner it seems they have been doing it for awhile now and now they did it to the wrong business owner i am postingworld wide on all social networks to find victims from this company. I still work with Cafepress.com i have never had any problems with the company in a whole everyone and everything about cafepress is great so for no complaits with them if you would like more info on the happing with this Zazzle.com scam shoot me a message i will get in contact with as soon as i can. The Owner of The Wedding Shop Las Vegas, Justin Clanton contact me at [protected]@gmail.com i would like to start a class action lawsuit on this company to stop the scams.

Cher5 Feb 11, 2021

If you like to contact me about this please do because they need to be stopped i have been a designer for 8 years

Cher5 Feb 11, 2021

When did this occur ..A class action lawsuit should be started against zazzle they are ripping talented designers off and my concern is young college students just starting out wanting to be designers are being scammed by them.. They control everything you do as a designer and are ripping gifted talented designers off there is strength in numbers and designers should start a class action lawsuit against them

Cher5 Feb 11, 2021

When did this happen to you ? A class action lawsuit needs to be started against zazzle by designers they control everything you do and don't pay ..They are ripping talented designers off ..They are scamming gifted designers a class action lawsuit should be filed against zazzle by designers ...

• Wi
    winlion Aug 28, 2017

Scammer company took 30% of my earning when I withdraw.

• Wi
    winlion Aug 28, 2017

Zazzle is a scam, As soon as i reach minimum payout which was 50 dollar, when I try to withdrew they took 30% fees !!!

• Hl
    hlee72 Jun 07, 2016

Justin, I've been a 'designer' with zazzle, for several years, now, and haven't really run into the same problem(s) as you've had. My issue is that I NEVER (seem to) get help with/on anything on the forums. The latest one is I made a post about a week ago, trying to find out about something with the table runners. 375 views later & still not a peep from zazzle support..

• Am
    AmyAnn12 May 27, 2016

Zazzle has officially put my business out of business! Would love to hear from you! [email protected]

• Am
    Amanita Versicula Apr 30, 2016

my G+ friend just suggested this site for my artwork.
    As i have NOT dealt w/THEM YET>>>AM JUST READING THESE "REVIEWS".
    I WANT TO POST MY ART FOR OTHERS TO DOWNLOAD FOR A COUPLE OF BUCKS...AND AM SEARCHING FOR A SITE THAT DOES THIS KINDA OF "SALE"...
    IF ANYONE WOULD BE KIND ENOUGH TO LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE "POSITIVE EXPERIENCES" please be so kind as to contact me:
    [email protected]
    PeAcE™only~✌︎🆔✌︎
    Hope that translates well. :) peace happiness

• Ou
    Outonawhimm Mar 31, 2016

I just signed up recently with Zazzle as a designer. I was getting extremely frustrated because they are controlling everything I try to do. Not to mention they take forever to post any products I designed into there marketplace. I decided to google designer complaints and came across yours. You should feel comfortable and confident that your hard work and effort is being seen not to mention sold. I am extremely skeptical about them not from the complaints I have read, because I just searched last night and today, but just by the fact that you can't control what you are putting out there. RED FLAG. Anywho, thank you for putting this out there. I signed up with Cafepress and will be very busy moving my designs over to them. I did however want to get you some information on filing a class action suit. This is the link http://topclassactions.com/ . They will file your complaint and post it out there on the internet for other designers, makers, or customers to find. Hope all goes well. Thank you again. This is very enlightening.

Sincerely, Karen B. NJ