Zaxby'sdrive through

A

Wow. I cannot believe this just happened. I am at Zaxby's in the drive through with 3 cars ahead of me and I finally get up to the order spot... and sit there. Now keep in mind I drive a F350 so I am hard to miss. I sit there a few minutes...nothing. Cars start piling up behind me... I beep the horn... nothing.
This car behind me pulls around me and the car behind her does the same. They go straight to the window and get helped.
I am furious. I get out of my truck go to the window and they assure me that I will get waited on first but not true. When I did finally get to the window and ask for a manager she has the gall to tell me that the drive through is broken. They dont know when someone is sitting there. Its been like that for DAYS. No appology.. I mean she turned in a "work order."
Somehow I think if I managed a Zaxby's I could think of a solution...something like A NOTE that says DRIVE AROUND! How hard could that be?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices