Zara.comzara at roosevelt field mall

B

I went to Zara on June 9th of 2017 to purchase an outfit for a all white day party at the Roosevelt field mall and it had a terrible customer service. I tried on something and when I'm finished I place it back neatly on the hanger and handed it to a fitting room associate, she literally look at me With a rude face while I was handing it to her. Then I asked her "do you work here"? She responded yes with an attitude while rolling her eyes and a next associate take it from me and turn to her asking why didn't u take it something is wrong with your hand (sarcastic) and they started laughing.. I felt disrespected and humiliated the way they treated me... I was a loyal Zara customer because majority of my clothes N my daughter is from this company and I've never experienced this treatment until yesterday. It bothers me that I went home called my husband and friends to tell them and woke up still thinking about it.