Zara.com — online orders

J

This is the first and would be my last time buying items online from Zara ever again. Horrible experience and for them to just tell me that my items can't be replaced neither would I be given a refund on something that's clearly their fault is just rediculous. I work so hard for my money and is not fair at all that I have to lose it because of a mistake on their end. Horrible customer service experience. I will take this case onto my self if that means going to court/police I'll do it. Something is clearly wrong with your carrier. My items went missing twice and is saying that is been delivered which never happened. Mind you I always buy stuff online, this is the first time I'm having such issues. I'm so disappointed and everyone will have to hear about this...