Zara.comcomplaint about customer service

S Sep 18, 2019

Hi,

My name is Saleem Shaban, I'm a regular customer at Zara and it's one of my favorite brands.

Unfortunately today I had a bad experience at your store in Dubai Mall, basically I was running to buy a suit urgently as I had a full day event and it just slipped out of my mind that the dress code of the event is formal, so I had to leave the event and rushed to Zara Dubai Mall branch since it was the nearest to me, I arrived to the store at 9:47am to get suit, shoes, belt and shoes just for this event, man on the door didn't allow me to enter and asked me to pass by again after 5 minutes, this was absolutely fine with me, i took a round and came back to the shop 7 minutes later (shutter door was half open ) so I entered and approached one of the staff to help me and we start looking for a suit for myself.

While the staff was helping me a lady nearby was taking rudely to one of the store team in front of me, suddenly she interrupted, rudely, dry angry face saying " Hey Mr. You shouldn't enter the store it's not 10:00am yet " I said i understand I'm sorry it's just urgent and it's only 3 minutes till 10:00am, beside I got permission from the guy on the door to enter, also my payment will be done after 10:00am however with mad dry face in-front of her 2 staff she answered me back raising her voice up at me saying " even tho, you can't just cross from under the door, it's not allowed."

I kept silent as I was just in shock from the way she was taking to me and the body language she showed me was extremely rude and completely unprofessional, I just wish if she delivered the message in a nice professional way as supposed to be.

She is a Russian lady, black hair and I believe she is in operations.

Im so annoyed from the way she approached me in front of her staff, I felt embarrassed, even her staff felt embarrassed / annoyed from the way she spoke to me and he apologized to me after she left.

I hope this message reaches to the right person so he/she can take the necessary action and I hope as well the same message reach to the same lady who disrespected me as maybe this will be a lesson for her to respect other customers and deal with them in a professional way.

I demand an apology from her.

Thanks for taking the time to read above, appreciate your understanding to the seriousness of this matter to me.

Regards
Saleem

Masoumeh Feb 10, 2020

My name is Masoumeh Farhoomand
    On Feb.1st 2020 i bought Blazer for $25.99un unfortunately in mater of one night i miss place my riced.
    I went to the topanga store in canoga park ca. that i bought they did not give me credit for it i had to exchange it with the same item i could not, 1st i got this for my friend then i got exact same one for myself too, 2nd it was the sale items & no more of it. You at the corporate office did not want to help me when i called.Also your returns in your registers are old fashion, so so funny. I am not a happy customer with you & i will let my friends know a bout how unhappy i am i will not shop at your stores any more i am so frustrated with your unfair policy.