Z Galleriecustomer service and return policy

Order #956930. I ordered 7 drapery panels on Jan. 3 for $699.93, $99.99 ea. They arrived and I discovered I needed 3 more. Went back online and couldn't find them. Called and found them in stock out-of-state, order #966321. They had been discontinued and price reduced in the few days between orders. I called customer service online to get a price adjustment. I was waiting on hold for 36 minutes only to be told they don't adjust prices. I would have to go to the store and return everything and buy them back. I ordered online as it's not easy to get to the closest store. Called the store to let them know I was coming and they wouldn't issue a price adjustment either. I spent $900 and find they are not returnable and you won't issue an adjustment. I've never experienced such a terrible return policy or poor customer service. I've owned 3 companies that purchased almost exclusively from you, spending tens of thousands. I will no longer be a customer.