Yuchengco Group of Companiesrcbc card for life

C

My mother has been paying this Card for Life insurance already amounting a total of 4, 560.00 Php (about 100 US dollars) that has been endorsed to her by an employee of the Yuchengco Group of Companies named Marvin Logan thru a phone call since March 2016. Since my mother was akin on helping this sales insurance agent, more of out of pity than necessity, she kept on paying 380 pesos per month (about 8 US dollars) that assures her that in case of emergency matters, she will be given complete hospitalization in addition to having 450pesos /day. All of these information were coursed through just a phone call, and it interestingly only took my mother's plain 'yes' for everything to run smoothly; there was no contract, no paper, no document. It was rather quick that my mother's credit card was dutifully deducted monthly even without supporting documents. It came to a point where my mom wanted to stop availing this said insurance after a while. Since September of 2016, we have been trying to reach them for our concern but we are being passed to one, then another, then other more phone call receivers from the side of YGC. Most of them telling that YGC is the one handling this insurance, and that we should call a different line instead, when in fact we are calling their very contact number/s. Our emails are not received, or perhaps because there have been to many also that has been 'scammed' by this insurance, they don't bother to answer anymore.

My mother and I cannot find any information about this insurance in the internet, not even in YGC's website; but since we have made a lot of complaint calls, we have known from several call receivers that there are also many who have the same complaint.

Please attend to our concern because no one seems to bother, and until this very moment, my mother still receives a monthly deduction that she doesn't want anymore at the first place.

• Updated by See Silencer · Nov 24, 2018

This Ryan Lanuza Tagaza

• Updated by Ricca · Oct 03, 2019

My name is Reycardo solequen jr
    I want to cancel my insurance..
    Malayan insurance the company..
    Ps.
    i want to cancel my insurance...thank you.

• Ry
    Ryics Dec 02, 2020

Good day!

I would like to terminate my Family Shield Insurance with my card ending no. 0005 due to financial needs and other personal reasons. I am hoping for your immediate approval regarding this matter. Thank you.

Card holder,
    Rica Tabelino

• Ir
    Irinos Feb 05, 2020

with this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of family shield auto-charged under rcbc bankard no. ending in 7103 Policy holder: Irene Paz Monthly fee: Php.520/-.

• Be
    benjamin garing Jan 13, 2020

i wish to cancel my family shield plus subscription as its not being beneficial on my side any more, and i cannot pay my monthly bill any more.
    pls do provide an immidiate action on my request.ty very much and God bless

• Rh
    Rhica Oct 09, 2019

My iname is reycardo solequen jr i have a malayan insurance..
    I want to cancel my insurance for my personal reason.
    Please send me email to clarify my request .
    Than you.

Comments

• Ri
    Ricca Oct 09, 2019

My name is Reycardo F.Solequen Jr
    I want to cancel my health Insurance . .
    Malayan insurance he did not to inform or not to send me my email to inform the insurance is active on september 3 2019..i recieve the RCBC BANKARD i have bill from malayan insurance...
    Ps. I want to cancel my insurance ...thank you..

• Je
    Jedalyn Andrada Sep 24, 2019

Requesting for the cancellation of my Family Protect Insurance in the name Jedalyn Andrada
    Since the time thru the agent call until now no contract forwarded to me. Im posting my payment using my RCBC Credit Card.

Thank you and hoping for your immediate action

• Er
    Eric Normor Jul 19, 2019

I hereby request the cancellation of MY FAMILY SHIELD PLUS auto-charged under rcbc bankard no. ending in 2007.

Policy holder: ERIC R. NORMOR
    Monthly fee: php 2, 130.00

This policy has been put into consideration to pursue, however, I came with the final decision of cancellation. In addition, credit limit in my RCBC Bankard is not sufficient.

Your immediate action is needed.

• Da
    daisyjane Jun 21, 2019

I Daisy Jane Maglinte, requesting for cancellation of my insurance membership (FAMILY PROTECT ELITE) with RCBC Bankard Credit Card ending number 1007 due to financial problem effective today June 21, 2019.

Thanks a lot and hoping for your immediate action.

• Je
    Jef_free Jun 18, 2019

To whom it may concern:

This is Jeffrey A. Espino and no longer interested in this Insurance with Bankard credit card no. ending 9006

Requesting the cancellation of My Family Shield Plus insurance effective immediately.

For your immediate action, please.
    Thank you.

Maangelica Jun 10, 2019

This is to request for Cancellation of my Insurance effective June 3, 2019 in the name of Maria Angelica Aleson with RCBC Bankard account number ending 5002. Wla pa namn po cguro nagawang policy pero sabi po nang customer service hindi daw po pwede ipa cancel . But ung tumawag na agent sabi any time pwede ipacancel.

• Gr
    grace camus May 14, 2019

im grace camus, i would like to cancell my family shield plus as soon as possible due to financial problem...you can reach me at email add: [email protected]

hoping for your prompt action.
    thany you

• Gr
    grace camus May 09, 2019

this is grace camus requesting to your good office to please cancel my family shield plus asap due to financial problems...hoping for your prompt action..

Joms Corpuz Apr 08, 2019

This jomar corpuz requesting for immediate cancelation of my health insurance
    Effecrive roday

Jan Zandro Ong Apr 07, 2019

Attention: customer service family protect

Requesting cancellation of my family protect elite in the name of Jan Zandro H. Ong with card number [protected], effective this year March 29, 2019, which was auto charged on my rcbc bankard.

I am no longer interested with this insurance.

For your immediate action

Thank you.

• Ha
    Hazel Tabios Mar 20, 2019

Good Day!

Someone who can help me to cancel my "My Family Shield Plus".

Thank you so much!

• Mi
    Michelle Villamil Dec 20, 2019

@Hazel Tabios Hi Ma'am.Ask ko lang po if naging successful yung request nyo for cancellation. Nagrequest din po kasi ako. Thank you

• Ce
    Cecile Avengoza Feb 12, 2019

Requesting for cancellation of family protect in the amount of 860.00 rcbc [protected]
    Thank you..

Cecile avengoza
    [protected]

• Aj
    Aj02 Feb 11, 2019

Attention: customer service family protect

requesting cancellation of my family protect elite in the name of adrian john f. Maristela with card number ending in 5003, effective this year 2019, which was auto charged on my rcbc bankcard. But still not yet activate.

I am no longer interested with this insurance.

For your immediate action

• Ro
    Ronel tumabiao Jan 06, 2019

I would like to cancell my subscription to family protect elite asap. Pls take urgent action regarding my concern. Thank you

• Se
    See Silencer Dec 12, 2018

I'm requesting for cancellation of my membership in your good office, Please facilitate my request the reason of this is about financial problems.
    Thanks a lot and hoping for your immediate action.

• El
    Ellen Ignacio Sep 19, 2018

I hereby request the cancellation of Family Protect Elite effective September 2018 auto-charged under RCBC Bankard number ending in -6002.

This Policy has been put into consideration to pursue however I still came with the final decision of cancellation.

Please confirm the receipt and cancellation

Ellen C. Ignacio

Jaja Noble Aug 11, 2017

Same thing happened to me! I just found out yesterday that I have been paying it for 1 year. I do not remember having agreed to this.

• Ag
    Agnes Garcia Jul 25, 2017

I request to cancel of my card for life because the financial