Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Logo

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]

Having problems with Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]?

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 28, 2017. The latest review Please pa cancel po ng Family Protect insurance was posted on Apr 10, 2021. Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 86 reviews. Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] has resolved 0 complaints.

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Customer Service Contacts

3/F Y Tower II, Leviste cor. Gallardo Sts., Salcedo Village
Makati City
Philippines - 1227

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Complaints & Reviews

Nov 22, 2019

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — denied claims

Good Day! I am writing this letter to request for the cancellation of my family protect elite insurance for...

Nov 19, 2019

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — cancellation of my family shield life and my family shield plus

The Management, This is to inform you in advance that lately I realized that having these insurance...

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]yuchengco group of companies [ygc] — family protection elite

To whom it may concern:

Customer service family protect.

I wish to request the cancellation of My Family Shield Plus auto-charged under my RCBC Bankard ending nos: 6003, i've received a call from an agent, this morning November 14, 2019 and i want to cancel the agreement.

Name: Cesar D. Sabio Jr.

Our company had an insurance already for us.

Your immediate action is needed.

Please acknowledge receipt hereof and effect the cancellation immediately. You may reach me through this email address cj.[protected]@yahoo.com or at my mobile number [protected].

Sincerely yours,

Cesar Sabio Jr.

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]family protect elite

With this letter I hereby request the cancellation of family protect elite effective august 2018 auto-charged under rcbc bankard number ending in -6003
    Policy holder: Mary Ann Asuncion
    Premium amount : P850.00

This policy has been put into consideration as I am spending my salary for my medication. I can no longer pay the monthly fee.

Hoping for your understanding and immediate action.

Mary Ann O. Asuncion

Nov 12, 2019

Yuchengco Group of Companies — family shield

This letter is to request to cancel my health insurance (Family Shield) effective November 13, 2019. Please...

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]my family shield plus and my family shield life

The Management,

This is to inform you in advance that lately I realized that having these insurance regularly deducted from my bankard (credit Card) ending in number 5002 is quite impractical since I already have insurances prior to these such as Insular Health Wealth and the Philam Life aside from my GSIS which premiums I am still paying till now. Please be reminded that I only want to carry on my My Family Shiled Plus and My Family Shield Life until their anniversary date I conceived them. I have so may priorities for my money to use especially for my mother's medicines maintainance and medications and for the education of my siblings. I have no other sources of income to fund my family's needs except my monthly salary as government employee. I can no longer afford to have so may deductions from my salary to sustain my family and personal necessities. Please bear with me and consider my prayer to cancel those insurances a soon as possible. I need to be acknowledged about this with my email ad [protected]@gmail.com.ph. Thank you very much.

Oct 16, 2019

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — family shield rcbc bankard

To whom it may concern: Customer service family protect. I wish to request the cancellation of My Family...

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]my family shield plus

I hereby request the cancellation of my family shield plus auto-charged under rcbc bankard no. ending in 4000.

Policy holder: jayphord j. pudelanan
        Monthly fee: php 520.00

This policy has been put into consideration to pursue, however, I came with the final decision of cancellation.in addition, I already acquired insurance from our employer.

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]family protect elite

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] / requesting for cancellation of family protect elite in the name of josephine dc subido rcbc bankard account no. ending in 5016 for the year [protected]

with this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of family protect elite auto-charged under rcbc bankard no. ending in 5016.

Policy holder: josephine dc subido
          Monthly fee: P 1, 230.00
          Annual fee: P 14, 760.00

Your immediate action is needed.

Please acknowledge receipt hereof and effect the cancellation immediately. you may reach me through email address [protected]@yahoo.com

josephine dc subido

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]I am complaining about the family protect elite

Hello mam/sir good day! Last 2018 I was convinced by a certain representative of ygc talking about family protect elite, at first I found it interesting but when I received text messages stating ...my family protect elite was used four times, I called ygc to cancel the insurance, but all ygc said to me was I already agreed to 1 year and they can't cancelled it and they said it will expire in June 2019. So I holistically paid that insurance until now I discovered I am still billed in my July statement of account. Please cancel it ygc. I don't like your insurance and not interested in it. I won pay that July bill anymore.
            Please give time to cancel it. I won't pay it.

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]cancellation of my rcbc bankard elite

Attention: customer service family protect
              Requesting of cancellation of my family protect elite in the name of marnique t. lamprea with rcbc account number ending with 3001 for the year 2019.
              I am no longer interested with this insurance.

However, after reading the above comments and complain, I came up wiht my final decision to cancel it considering the misinformation given such as the uncovered most common illness.

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]my shield plus insurance

Hi!
                Can you pls.help me po to cancel my policy. Ang Sabi nung nakausap ko before pwede ma cancel anytime but now Ang sinasabi saken after a year pa daw pwede. Ngyon nag offer po sila hanggang Dec daw po Kasi meron daw pong 3mos para mag pa approve then another 3mos na enrolled pa ko Kaya hanggang Dec daw po instead na June, iniinsist po nila sinabi ko na nga meron akong financial problem ngyon. Ngyon tumawag Wala pang 1hr mula ng nakausap ko sya Ang Sabi approved na daw po how come na sasabihin nya na 3mos Yung approval eh pwede Naman pala na gawing minuto Lang! My problema na nga financial and babaunin pa ba nila, pano silang makakatulong sa mga policy holder nila.. tapos magsisinungaling pa sila sasabihin anytime pwede mag cancel then pag papa cancel Hindi pwede kelangan 1yr pa. Sana po matulungan nyo ko na ma cancel Ito.

Thanks you

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]my family shield

Good Morning sir/mam

Ako po si Mary Ann B. Gerodias at ang aking contact number ay [protected]. Ako po ay nag rerequest na ipahinto o ipatigil ang aking my family insurances under malayan insurance. Ang agent po na tumawag sa akin ay Jenny Ibarrola. Tinawagan nya po ako nang July 18, 2019 sa oras na 9:15am para sa offer na my family insurance under RCBC BANK at ang aking confirmation of cover number ay FSL00002064. Ayaw ko na po ituloy ang insurance na ito dahil hindi ko po kaya magbayad at aking nang ipapaclose ang aking RCBC credit card at hindi na din po ko interesado sa insurance na ito, wala din naman po sinabi ang agent na kailangan maging 1yr. ang insurance ko bago ko ito I pa cancel.
                  Sana po ay matulungan nyo po ako. Maraming salamat po. God bless.

my family shield
                  my family shield

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]family protect plus

i would like to cancel my subscription to this product, i'm no longer interested because our company provides similar to this. i don't have the account my number because they told me to send me the policy after a week but it's been almost 2 years i haven't receive any, and they auto debit my credit card RCBC Bankard JCB card ending 4003.

Hoping for immediate action on this matter.

Jul 04, 2019

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — family protect elite insurance thru rcbc bankard

I would like to cancel my enrollment to Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]'s Family Protect Elite Insurance...

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]family life protect rcbc bankard

I am Dexter Cabalonga Alsong. Rcbc bankard holder with ending number of 3006. I have a family life protect insurance with my rcbc bankard. I will now terminate my card since i am not already financially capable. The problem was i need to closed it first with you. So i am now requesting the termination of my family life protect insurance starting this month.
                      Thank you for your consideration and immediate action to this matter.

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]family protect insurance

Good day! May I ask for your assistance to help me cancel my insurance with YGC coz after reading all the complaints about this insurance, I am no longer interested in continuing it esp that this has been deducted from my credit card. They also sounded a bit confusing as they dictated the policy thru a phonecaIl which I found some kind of hiding some details about their coverage. I tried calling their hotline several times but i couldn't reach them anymore. Thank you.

Farida D. Portugaleza

• Updated by Attoie · Jun 27, 2019

To YGC

To whom it may concern:
                            I am requesting for the cancellation of my health (hospitalization) insurance as I am no longer interested in your services. Please cancel it ASAP. I am FARIDA PORTUGALEZA, with my credit card ending nos. of 5003. I hope you can promptly address my concern. Thank you.

To whom it may concern:

Customer service family protect.

I would like to request the cancellation of family protect elite auto-charged under rcbc bankard no. ending in 8002.

Policy holder: Jay Rex G. Marco
                          Monthly fee: php 520.00
                          Annual fee: php 6, 240.00

Your immediate action is needed.

Please acknowledge receipt hereof and effect the cancellation immediately. you may reach me through email address [protected]@gmail.com.

Jay Rex G. Marco

Customer Service Family Protect Elite

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of Family Protect Elite auto-charged monthly under my RCBC Bankard ending no 6001, under the name of Wylmond San Juan.

Hoping for immediate action and consideration on my request.

Please acknowledge receipt hereof and effect the cancellation immediately. You may reach me through my email address [protected]@gmail.com.

Wylmond San Juan

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]yuchengco group of companies [ygc] / family protection elite

Customer service family protect

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of Family Protect Elite auto-charged monthly under my two RCBC Bankard ending nos. 6009 and 4001.

Name: Claudio G. Zafico Jr.

This policy has been put into consideration to pursue; however, I came with the final decision of cancellation.

Your immediate action is needed.

Please acknowledge receipt hereof and effect the cancellation immediately. This is not what im expecting for to enjoy it cost me to much I am calling many times to the costumer service but nothing happened. You may reach me through my email address [protected]@gmail.com.

Claudio G. Zafico Jr.