Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Logo

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]

Having problems with Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]?

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 28, 2017. The latest review Please pa cancel po ng Family Protect insurance was posted on Apr 10, 2021. Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 86 reviews. Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] has resolved 0 complaints.

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Customer Service Contacts

3/F Y Tower II, Leviste cor. Gallardo Sts., Salcedo Village
Makati City
Philippines - 1227

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Complaints & Reviews

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]My family shield plus

To my Family Shield Plus,

Good day,

I just got a call from a guy yesterday and after seeing complaints here, I would like to file a cancellation of my family shield plus thru my card ending in 4007. I have no more job and i cannot afford to pay for it. Please kindly help me.

I highly appreciate your immediate response and action. Thank you in advance.

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Malayan insurance - my family shield plus

I am requesting your good office to cancel my family shield plus charged to my rcbc bankard credit card no. Ending with 9002 due to the follwing reasons:

1. Full details regarding the said product were not disclosed
    2. I agreed to the said insurance given that the contract will be sent to my email 7-14 business days after subscription however, I received nothing.

I disgree to pay for the said product without holding any legal documents but as of this writing, I was already charged for two months already. I kept waiting for the contract but there was none. I am hoping for your quick response. Below are my details. Thank you

Charmaine Peralta
    peralta.[protected]@gmail.com

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Health and life insurance

To: my family shield plus insurance

Hello good day, I would like to file a cancellation of my family shield plus with my card ending 8001, akala ko ksi yong payments is whole na yong 860.00 at wala narin po kasi ako trabaho.

Evelyn G. Salvadico

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Family Shield Plus

To whom it may concern:
        Customer service family protect

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of Family Shield Plus auto-charged under my RCBC Bankard ending no. 5008.

Name: Angelo D. Maglaya

This policy has been put into consideration to pursue; however, I came with the final decision of cancellation.

Your immediate action is needed.

Please acknowledge receipt hereof and effect the cancellation immediately. You may reach me through email address [protected]@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Angelo Maglaya

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Family shield insurance

Good day,

I would like to file a cancellation of my family shield insurance with my card ending in 9009.
          Your agent didnt disclose all information needed, she said that it is only a one time charge. I only recently noticed the continuos charges on my credited card
          Secondly, I dont have a work to pay the monthly charges.

Hoping for a positibve respinse

Rona Mae Aspan

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]rcbc family protect

Pkease help me facilitate the cancellation of my family protect insurance as soon as possible. I already sent an email last year but until now it is still included in my credit card bill account no [protected] amounting to 1245/mo. I am not interested anymore because I can no longer afford to pay it because I already resigned from my work..
            Thank.you very much for the help extended.

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]my family shield plus

To whom it may concern,

I would like to request the cancellation of My Family Shield Plus policy which was supposedly be expired by Jan 11, 2020.

I wish to no longer renew as this was not been notified prior to expiration nor when it is automatically renewed and it is already building up my credit card dues.

I can not pay as such as intereset and dues is accumulating. I would also like to
              cancel the auto debit arrangement to my RCBC bankard.

Feb 11, 2020

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — cancelation of my family protect insurance

To whom it may concern: Customer service family protect With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation...

Feb 06, 2020

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — my family shield

Hi ma'am, gud pm, I'm Genesis B. Momo Jr. Holding policy #PO104453, with RCBC bankcard ending 7005, I am...

Jan 23, 2020

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — My family shield

with this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of family shield auto-charged under rcbc bankard no...

Jan 20, 2020

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — malayan insurance

Jan 10, 2020

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — family protect elite

Jan 09, 2020

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — family protect elite

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of family protect elite auto-charged under rcbc bankard...

Jan 06, 2020

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — cancellation of my family health shield plus

Dear Malayan Insurance, Good day! I am writing this letter to request for a cancellation of my health...

Dec 20, 2019

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — family shield plus

Good day, This letter is to request for cancellation of my health insurance ( family Shield Plus) effective...

Dec 17, 2019

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — my family shield plus

I wish to cancel My family Shield plus subscription as it is not being beneficial on my side and I am being...

Dec 16, 2019

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — malayan insurance company/ my family shield

I am writing in hope of having my dilemma be resolved as soon as possible. I am also thinking or planning to...

Dec 13, 2019

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — family shield insurance, under rcbc bankard

Requesting for cancellation of family protect in the amount of 860.00 under RCBC Bankard ending number 9001...

Dec 11, 2019

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] — my family shield plus/my family shield life

Received a phone call from RCBC about their offer of health insurance, which is offered by their sister...

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]protected family elite

I hereby request the cancellation of Family Protect Elite auto-charged under rcbc bankard no. ending in 0009

Policy holder: Paolo Angelo A. Bañares
                Monthly fee: P 520.00

Your immediate action is needed.

Please acknowledge receipt hereof and effect the cancellation this December 15, 2019. you may reach me through email address [protected]@gmail.com.

Sincerely,